Urai Kaewsimma, 38, from Roi Et, was found dead with head injuries on the ground behind a four-storey shophouse in Tambon Khun Kaew at 4.30am. Police found no trace of fighting or foul play inside his room but discovered a trace of urine on the balcony along with a chair. His friend, Prapas Mayotha, 42, told police that he lived on the fourth floor with Urai. Prapas said Uthai had returned from drinking outside and often urinated by climbing on the chair and releaving himself to the ground below. Police suspect that he accidentally fell while urinating.
- Man dies falling through cellar doors in Brooklyn
- Man dies after falling off a balcony railing at a luxury condo on the Lower East Side
- NYPD traffic agent sucker-punched by man he caught urinating on tow truck in Midtown
- Wisconsin man dies of asthma attack after police stop speeding car that was taking him to hospital
- Toms River man dies in Parkway crash in Tinton Falls
- Man dies after falling off downtown New York City office building
- Queens man dies after forklift falls on him in Flushing warehouse
- Florida man dies after falling from ropes course at shopping mall
- Man dies after 23-story fall, crashed through glass atrium at Florida hotel
- Suicidal man dies after electrocuting himself on third rail in Greenwich Village subway
Man dies in fall while urinating from shophouse balcony in Nakhon Pathom have 218 words, post on www.nationmultimedia.com at May 17, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.