WHEN JENNIFER ANISTON and JUSTIN THEROUX announced the end of their marriage in February, they insisted they were “two best friends” who would continue their “cherished friendship”. But fast forward three months and Jen has been quizzing pal SELENA GOMEZ over her growing bond with the actor after the pair were seen hanging out together in Los Angeles. I can reveal the Friends actress called Selena to ask what was going on after rumours swirled online that they were dating. It wasn’t a welcome conversation for singer Selena, who was left upset. A source close to Selena said: “Jennifer called her to ask why she had been hanging out with Justin, because she felt betrayed. “She has been close to Selena for a few years and has taken her under her wing. But Jen has clearly been offended, which really affected Selena.” Selena made a surprise appearance at best friend TAYLOR SWIFT’s gig in LA on Saturday and appeared to reference her souring relationship with Jen when talking about Tay on stage. The Wolves singer said: “She has been one of my best friends because this person has never, ever judged a single decision I’ve made. She’s always met me… Read full this story
- Jennifer Aniston gives Taylor Swift love advice: 'Hang in there, everything will be okay'
- Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber and The Weeknd's love triangle, explained
- Rosie O'Donnell's ex Michelle Rounds goes out with model Carmen Ortega; Jennifer Aniston checks out Broadway
- Newsstand Junkie: John Mayer slammed for sex talk about exes Jessica Simpson and Jennifer Aniston
- Newsstand Junkie: Angelina Jolie vs. Jennifer Aniston: A stab at high drama
- Inner Tube: 'Wizards of Waverly Place' grows at Disney
- Do You Think Matthew Knowles Listens to
- This Week in Tabloids: She's Fucking Pregnant!!!
- Katie Holmes boots the Cruise in-laws
- Michelle Obama makes the tabloids
Jennifer Aniston confronts Selena Gomez over ‘growing bond’ with ex Justin Theroux have 301 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at May 21, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.