Volvo Car Malaysia has released a new price list for its models, which will come into effect on June 1, 2018, in line with the government’s move to set the goods and services (GST) tax rate at 0% then. The new on-the-road prices here are without insurance, and will remain in effect until further notice from the Ministry of Finance.
Without GST, savings range from RM9,239.07 for the V40 T4, to RM19,424.17 for the XC60 T8 Twin Engine Inscription Plus, and up to RM23,386.44 for the XC90 T8 Twin Engine Inscription Plus. The top-spec S90 T8 Twin Engine Inscription Plus will retail at RM366,913.08 from RM388,888, representing a saving of RM21,974.92.
There may be slight variations in the percentage of reduction, which is typically slightly less than 6% flat. This is because 6% GST is only applied on the selling price of a car (and in the case of CBU models, a Puspakom inspection fee), before GST-free registration essentials such as road tax, registration fee and ownership endorsement fee are added on.
The company also stated zero-rated GST will be applicable for part and servicing prices at all authorised dealers. This includes purchases of Volvo Service Agreement (VSA) packages, where the VSA 3+ package can be had for RM5,900 (RM354 savings) and the VSA 5+ package for RM9,200 (RM552 savings). The package covers both scheduled maintenance as well as wear and tear parts.
- Compare Different Car Loan Quotes to Choose the Best Rates
- Classic Car Values in Today's Market
- Car Insurance Quotes - Get a Free Quote With No Obligation
- Car Insurance Estimate Search, the Quick and Easy Approach!
- Searching For Classic Cars For Sale
- Electric Cars Vs Hybrids
- The 5 Steps to Cheap Life Insurance Rates
- How Women Buy Cars
- First Time Car Buyers' Loan - How to Qualify For the First Auto Loan
- Some Facts About No Money Down Car Loans
- Why You Should Invest in Honda Hybrid Cars
- Car Insurance For Teen Drivers
- When Looking For Windmills For Sale, What Should I Expect in a Windmill Price?
- New Car Finance Options
- A Car That Can Run on Water
- Gas Prices Drive Down Auto Accident Rates in Bakersfield, California
- Learn the Rules of the Auto Financing
- Buy Auto Insurance Online and Save Money
- FAQs - Chattel Mortgage
- The Current State of the Canadian Auto Industry - May 2009
GST zero-rated: Volvo car prices up to RM23k less have 365 words, post on paultan.org at May 21, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.