Investigators hunting for the so-called Golden State Killer subpoenaed a genetic website last year while investigating an Oregon man who was misidentified as a potential suspect. The revelation that investigators compelled a genetic company to provide user information adds to a growing debate about legal and privacy concerns involving law enforcement and companies whose millions of …
- The inside story: How police and the FBI found one of the country's worst serial killers
- Sundance Unveils Female-Powered Lineup Featuring Taylor Swift, Gloria Steinem, Abortion Road Trip Drama
- From #TrapCovers To La La Land: The Co.Create Staff Pick Their Favorite Things Of 2016
- Johnson & Johnson Stock Suffers After Report That Company Knew Baby Powder Contained Asbestos
- The I in We
- Former FBI Agent: How the LAPD Derailed My Investigation Into Biggie Smalls’ Murder
Genetic website subpoenaed in California serial-killer probe have 126 words, post on molawyersmedia.com at May 2, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.