KYLIE Jenner announced she had given birth to a baby girl in February after hiding her pregnancy for the full-term. The 20-year-old will be embarking on a new life chapter and fulfilling her dream of becoming a parent with Travis Scott. Here is all you need to know. When did Kylie Jenner give birth? Kylie Jenner gave birth on February 1, 2018 after trying her best to keep it secret. The Kardashians star opened up on Twitter about her pregnancy and her reason for keeping it away from the limelight. On pregnancy, Kylie said that it was “the most beautiful, empowering and life changing experience” of her life. She revealed that her “beautiful” baby girl was born on February 1. What has Kylie Jenner named her baby? Kylie Jenner revealed the name of her baby in an Instagram post. The reality star shared a picture of her holding the baby’s hand with the caption: “Stormi”. Her followers inundated the adorable post with many commenting on the brilliant name. The baby has not been given a middle name and has been registered as Stormi Webster. Before the reveal, names with a ‘K’ such as Kayleigh were high on the agenda -… Read full this story
- Stormi picks out her first pumpkin! Kylie Jenner's daughter hits the patch with True and Dream... day after dad Travis Scott parties till the wee hours
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott reunite! The rapper reveals he was with his ex when she took Stormi to a pumpkin patch... in first public meet-up in 7 weeks
- Travis Scott cuts a casual figure as he leaves dinner in LA... amid claims the Kardashians 'want him to reunite with ex Kylie Jenner'
- Ariana Grande belts out 'rise and shine' as she asks Kylie Jenner if she can sample it... and the lip kit mogul says yes! (before quipping 'as long as I'm in the music video')
- Kim Kardashian welcomes fourth baby, says he looks like Chicago West
- Miranda Kerr Evan Spiegel welcome second child, name baby boy - Myles
- On the grapevine: This ultra-rich business clan welcomed a baby girl with mink stoles as presents
- Amanda Holden, Abbey Clancy and Katherine Jenkins bring some glamour to the trading floor as they fund-raise at charity event honouring finance workers killed in September 11 attacks
- Ryan Reynolds reveals gender of his newborn, third child in a cryptic post
- Angelina Jolie wows in a structured silver gown as she attends star-studded Maleficent: Mistress Of Evil premiere in London with children Zahara, 14, Shiloh, 13, and twins Vivienne and Knox, 11
When was Kylie Jenner’s baby Stormi Webster born, who is father Travis Scott and how did they choose the unusual name? have 413 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at April 2, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.