PRESIDENT Donald Trump is visiting the UK in the Summer, with the White House officially confirming the visit will take place in mid-July. Trump was expected to pay a controversial visit to the UK in February but cancelled at the last minute in a bizarre spat over the new US embassy. Here’s what you need to know… When will Donald Trump visit the UK? Following days of speculation, it was confirmed on April 26 that Donald Trump is coming to the UK in July. The trip will take place on Friday the 13th - after Mr Trump stops off in Brussels for a summit of Nato leaders. A spokesman for Theresa May said: “The President of the United States will visit the UK on 13 July. “He will hold bilateral talks with the Prime Minister during his visit. Further details will be set out in due course.” The US ambassador to Britain, a friend of Mr Trump, said: “It’s all systems go – President Trump is coming to the UK in July. “I know the President, and he’s really looking forward to this visit. The UK is very special to him, and very special to America.” The trip is being billed as… Read full this story
- The Latest: Cyprus says no quarantine for UK visitors
- History’s Awkward Reminders: Why UK Slave Trader Won’t be the Last to Have His Statue Torn Down
- Trump sparks global outrage after cornering the world's supply of Gilead's remdesivir and is accused of undermining the international fight against Covid-19
- Dr Fauci says US should share remdesivir with the world after Trump administration cornered world supply in drug used to treat Covid-19
- UK's ex-foreign minister Boris Johnson's Muslim burqa comments sparks Conservative Party probe
- More than 5,000 Britons have volunteered to take part in the world's biggest trial to find a treatment for COVID-19 - and it includes the anti-malaria drug touted by Donald Trump
- George Floyd latest: Washington DC protesters arrive for 'largest' rally
- Eurotunnel website CRASHES and travel firms report their biggest Saturday sales EVER as people rush to book before 'traffic light' system letting Brits holiday WITHOUT quarantine comes into force 'on July 6'
- My Europe: The coronavirus time machine
- Coronavirus latest: Angela Merkel says Germany has 'passed' COVID-19 test so far
When is Donald Trump’s UK visit, what’s he said about coming to Britain and will it be a state visit? have 373 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at April 26, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.