Prince William and Kate Middleton are about to welcome their third baby – but what royal title will be newborn be given?
The Duchess of Cambridge was admitted to St. Mary’s Hospital on Monday after going into labour, leaving us waiting to welcome the new royal baby! The newborn baby will be given a royal title, just like their big brother and sister, bit what will it be? According to Town and Country, Prince William and Kate’s third child will share the same title as Prince George and Princess Charlotte, depending on their gender, and will either be His Royal Highness of the United Kingdom and Great Britain and Northern Ireland, or Her Royal Highness Princess of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. The youngster can also take the ‘of Cambridge’ title shared by their family members.
The new Prince of Princess is on the way!
Regardless of gender, the royal baby will become fifth-in-line to the throne, as new laws put in place back in 2013 meant that any female children born of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge would keep their place in line rather than the former tradition to prioritise males over females, meaning that Princess Charlotte will remain fourth-in-line to the throne, even if she gets a baby brother! Kensington Palace confirmed that Kate went into labour in the early hours of Monday April 23 in a statement which read: “Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Cambridge was admitted to St Mary’s Hospital, Paddington, London, earlier this morning in the early stages of labour. The Duchess travelled by car from Kensington Palace to the Lindo Wing at St. Mary’s Hospital with The Duke of Cambridge.”
Prince William, Kate and Princess Charlotte
Prince William and Kate revealed that they were expecting baby number three back in September which a palace statement which read: “The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are very pleased to announce that The Duchess of Cambridge is expecting their third child. The Queen and members of both families are delighted with the news.”
- Baby hears sister for first time and our hearts can't take it
- Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018) with quad rear cameras launched in India
- JR Smith away from Cavs as team seeks trade
- Walker Art Center's annual award-winning TV ads lead a British pop culture invasion
- Meghan Markle's nephew says the Duchess of Sussex’s brother and sister are an ‘embarrassment’ to the family
- Hallmark's 2018 Holiday Films Reviewed Using Only the Descriptions
- Jabari Parker reportedly dropped from Chicago Bulls rotation
- Geraint Thomas voted BBC Sports Personality of the Year
- Klopp's Liverpool are vulnerable
- Turkey May Start New Syria Operation at Any Moment, Erdogan Says
- Roy Exum: The Burglar’s Christmas
- Utah athletes who made us love sports in 2018
- Meghan Markle's due date may be sooner than expected
- One son, two points: David Krejci’s Thursday puts him in exclusive club
- Meet the 14 candidates vying to become 2019’s Aurora, Queen of Snows
What title will the royal baby be given? have 530 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at April 23, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.