A TEENAGER was left fighting for his life after a key got lodged in his skull during a brawl. The unnamed 19-year-old was rushed to hospital after the motorbike key was thrust two inches into his brain. Shocking scans show the metal wedged into the top of the boy’s head. Doctors at the Anand Rishi Hospital in India spent more than three hours in theatre, operating on the boy to remove the key. Dr Shailendra Uttamrao Markad, said the teen could’ve died, but was lucky not to suffer serious internal bleeding. He said the boy was brought into hospital on April 18 at around 11am, after being involved in a fight. “The teenager was assaulted by someone and a bike key got lodged deep into his skull,” Dr Markad explained. “He was brought to my out patient department at around 3.30pm, and after seeing the scan report we started the surgery at around 6.30pm that day. “The key had pierced around one and a half inches into his brain. “Luckily he didn’t suffer internal bleeding and there was no damage to his brain. “Had their been severe bleeding it could have cost him his life.” Three days after the incident and… Read full this story
- Girl, 16, almost died after 'contraceptive pill caused blood clots on her brain'
- How Stress Breaks Down Your Mind and Body (and How to Fight Back)
- US Open: Sloane Stephens Ousts Venus Williams, To Face Madison Keys For Title
- Heartbreaking words of support from twin, 5, to brother as he battles 3rd brain tumour
- I was planning our wedding now I face losing my fiance to brain cancer at just 20
- Early Maternal Love and Support Boosts Child's Brain Growth
- Man has an eight-inch SCREWDRIVER removed from his rectum after pushing it so far up it poked through his intestine and nearly killed him
- Docs discover five-inch tapeworm had been ‘eating away at man’s brain for 15 years’
- Sacred Values and the Radicalized Brain
- Anorexic student whose weight plummeted to five stone and nearly died as her body and brain shut down shares her incredible transformation
Shocking scans show key lodged 2 inches into teenager’s BRAIN after fight have 344 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at April 23, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.