Tuesday, April 17, 2018 by: Mike Adams Tags: fake news, Journalism, New York Times, Russia collusion, Washington Post (Natural News) In exactly the same way that Barack Obama was given the Nobel Peace Prize in advance of bombing developing nations, the New York Times and Washington Post have just been awarded the Pulitzer Prize for publishing utterly fake news. The Pulitzer — which is now has about as much integrity remaining as James Comey, the serial liar of the FBI — has collapsed into a complete joke of shoddy journalism. In nearly two years of reporting on so-called “Russia collusion” using fabricated sources, fake “evidence” and obvious political bias, neither the New York Times nor the Washington Post have managed to come up with a single piece of smoking gun evidence to support their wild, reckless claims. This, according to the Pulitzer committee, is award-worthy behavior. Because fake news, obviously, needs to be granted the aura of credibility in order to continue catapulting the propaganda into the minds of the masses. Steve Watson from InfoWars reports: WASHINGTON POST & NY TIMES WIN PULITZER PRIZE FOR FAKE NEWS Newspapers literally awarded for making up stories Because they are just as fake… Read full this story
- Tom Cotton calls slavery 'necessary evil' in attack on New York Times' 1619 Project
- Tucker Carlson accuses the New York Times of planning to publish a report that will reveal where his family lives 'to hurt us' and 'injure my wife and kids'
- New York Times Opinion Editor Resigns Following Backlash Over Tom Cotton Op-Ed
- Tucker Carlson Accuses New York Times of Trying to ‘Injure’ His Family
- Tucker Carlson Returns From Vacation To Go To War With New York Times; No Mention Of Sexual Harassment Suit & Ex-Writer’s Racist Posts
- Family That Owns The New York Times Reportedly Had Slaves, Supported The Confederacy
- Tucker Carlson battles with The New York Times over privacy
- Tom Cotton: 'The New York Times should not be teaching American history to kids'
- Michael Goodwin: Will woke New York Times cover its owners' past as slaveholders and more?
- Tom Cotton Runs Ad In New York Times After His Op-Ed Caused Outrage
Pulitzer Prize awarded to Washington Post, New York Times for publishing FAKE news have 346 words, post on www.naturalnews.com at April 17, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.