The Arnolds Keys team which took part in the Only The Brave race. Picture: Arnolds Keys. Arnolds Keys A team of 12 intrepid property, agricultural and auction professionals have raised more than £1,000 for the East Anglian Air Ambulance after taking part in a tough and muddy 10km race. The dozen, from Arnolds Keys and Keys Fine Art Auctioneers, tackled the ‘Only The Brave’ event at Elveden, overcoming 19 obstacles on the way, including heaps of straw bales and muddy pits. The firm decided to field a team after adopting the EAAA as its nominated charity for 2018. Arnolds Keys marketing manager Tanya Chapman, one of those taking part, said, “Our team ranged from committed runners to those of us who are rather less used to doing this kind of thing, but we all finished, and we are delighted to have raised over £1,000 for the air ambulance.” Arnolds Keys has offices in Norwich, north Norfolk and Lowestoft, while Keys Fine Art Auctioneers is based in Aylsham.
- Now, a cashless air ambulance service from Tier-II cities to metros
- Child, five, is hospitalised after falling from window in north London – with the air ambulance delayed getting to the scene after landing in basketball court that was LOCKED 'due to coronavirus'
- BBC to raise salaries for off-air staff at World Service and Monitoring
- Dementia sufferer forced to wait on the floor for an ambulance for EIGHT hours
- Disturbing note left on ambulance responding to 999 emergency sparks fury
- State should control corporate bond issuance of property firms: MoC
- Would you buy a ski home in France or Austria - and how much extra property tax could you end up paying if there's a Brexit?
- How will Britain's property market get moving again? Virtual viewings, looking further afield and a stamp duty holiday could be the way forward
- Indian museum buys Pakistan captain Azhar Ali's bat for Rs 1 million in online auction
- Lifeline Udan flights delivered over 350 tonnes of air cargo across the Northeast India during the lockdown period
Property and auction team raises £1,000 for East Anglian Air Ambulance have 330 words, post on www.edp24.co.uk at April 1, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.