THE love rat who broke Kylie Minogue’s heart has caused her fresh grief — by telling her to “get over it”. Minor Brit actor Joshua Sasse issued a thinly-veiled dig on Instagram days after Kylie told The Sun she got things badly wrong with her ex-fiance and was better off without him. In a rambling post referring to leaking roofs and ocean waves, Sasse wrote: “Whatever it is that’s happening to you, you have to know, and always remember; It’s. Not. Personal.” He added: “When you lose someone in your life — none of it is personal. “Don’t hold on to it — the minute you let go of trying to control everything it will all come back to you and then you realise none of it matters and then you can carry on with your life. #letgo #f***kit #itsnotpersonal.” Kylie, 49, opened up to The Sun at the weekend about her devastating split from Sasse, who she suspected of cheating, in February last year. MOST READ IN BIZARREBANJO’S GOT SOME NECK Ashley Banjo hoping to win Britain’s Got Talent for a second time ‘si WON’T AXE US EASILY’ Furious Louis Walsh rings Simon Cowell and slams X Factor sacking… Read full this story
- Kylie Minogue dishes ultimate burn to ex Joshua Sasse
- Kylie Minogue finally moves on from painful split, as she grows close to hunky executive
- Kylie Minogue, 49, reveals she’s given up her dream of becoming a mum after split from Joshua Sasse
- Kylie Minogue claims she’s ‘very happily single’ after break-up
- ‘I am so overwhelmed’: Kylie Minogue lands her sixth number one album
- Kylie Minogue was 'deluded' thinking her relationship with ex-fiancé Joshua Sasse needed 'saving'
- 'Too late': killer's chilling Instagram post after brutal murder of Cassie Hayes
- New mum Kylie Jenner cuddles baby Stormi before showing off her tiny waist
- Charlotte Crosby makes lewd reference to Joshua Ritchie’s manhood in sexy snap from the Maldives
- Andrew Brady’s 'heartbroken' ex claims he wanted to marry her
Kylie Minogue’s ex Joshua Sasse tells her to ‘let go’ and ‘get over’ their split in Instagram post have 329 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at April 3, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.