From Rihanna’s Fenty Beauty to Victoria Beckham’s collaboration with Estée Lauder and rumours that Serena Williams is set to launch her own cosmetics line, celebrities are taking the beauty industry by storm, and now you can also add Jennifer Lopez to that ever-growing list. A woman whose unique look has even earned its own name – the JLo glow – Lopez has confirmed that she will be launching a makeup range alongside one of the world’s leading manufacturers in colour cosmetics, Inglot. Read more Beach, Please: Fenty Beauty launch new summer 2018 collection After her makeup artist Scott Barnes let the secret out on Instagram by revealing that the queen of glow was making a bronzer, Lopez herself posted a series of photos to the social media platform to unveil the news that a collaboration will be hitting stores in a matter of weeks. “It is something I have been wanting to do for a very long time,” Lopez told Women’s Wear Daily. “A makeup line seemed like a natural progression since people are always asking about the products I use and how I get the glow to my skin.” So what can you expect the range to include? Unlike many other celebrity… Read full this story
- Jennifer Lopez, 51, flashes her chest in a low-cut top as she offers followers a 'a little Christmas surprise'
- Jennifer Lopez, 51, is seen splurging at Chanel and Dior in New York City... after admitting she can't stop working because she hates to 'sit still'
- Jennifer Lopez shows off sexy figure while dancing with daughter Emme, 12, to Megan Thee Stallion’s Body-Ody Challenge
- They don't take a day off! Jennifer Lopez and A-Rod hit a gym instead of sleeping in as she makes the mistake of wearing SHEER leggings that show too much
- Jennifer Lopez bundles up in baby blue for casual shopping trip with kids Emme and Max in Miami
- Jennifer Lopez ravishes in long red sleeveless gown in exquisite photo shared on Christmas Eve
- Jennifer Lopez, 51, showcases her toned figure in a crop top as she leaves a Miami gym... even though COVID-19 cases are spiking
- Jennifer Lopez reveals how she's kept her spirits up this year
- A-list makeup artist Charlotte Tilbury reveals top tips for achieving youthful, glowing skin with just a handful of products - while sharing her advice on how to banish maskne for good
- Rihanna dresses down with a fuzzy green hat as she accepts Collaborator of the Year at the 2020 Footwear News Achievement Awards
Jennifer Lopez to launch makeup line in collaboration with Inglot have 409 words, post on www.independent.co.uk at April 16, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.