GOOD Morning Britain fans couldn’t get enough of Kate Garraway’s funny expression after Mark Wright challenged her to suck on a lemon and then smile.
TV viewers were left in stitches when the host seemed to find her lemon particularly bitter as she spat it out while taking part in the charity ‘Lemon Face Challenge’ for raise awareness for those suffering with brain tumours.
Speaking from his home in Los Angeles, where he is a correspondent for US entertainment show Extra TV, Mark Wright asked the presenters to join him in performing the challenge live on air.
Ben Shephard tells his co-host: “Go on Garraway.”
Kate then sucks on the lemon quarter before spitting it out all over her dress and the desk, saying: “I’m so sorry!”
Her co-host joked: “We can’t do anything with you. Wrighty what have you started?”
While Mrak and Ben’s lemon-sucking faces were no less dramatic, fans took to Twitter to tell Kate that she had made their morning.
One wrote: “Weeping with laughter over the lemons… great start to the day.”
A third shared: “I’ve not laughed before work that much in like forever. #lemons“
It comes just days after viewers of the morning show were left confused when Mark appeared to have developed an “Australian” accent during his time in LA.
Viewers noticed the Essex-born TV star’s unusual twang while he reported on the latest entertainment news from his new home city of Los Angeles.
They took to Twitter to share their confusion over why the former Towie favourite, 31, sounded so different as he signed off after being acccidentally muted.
One wrote: “Why is this Essex boy sounding Australian?”
MOST READ IN TV & SHOWBIZ
DALE’S TRAGIC LAST DAYS
Pals tell of Dale Winton’s agony as he lost home, career & his hope
Carl Fogarty slams Ant McPartlin and tells him to ‘man up’ in furious rant
What was Dale Winton’s cause of death and what did he say about illness?
Davinia Taylor ‘humiliated’ after losing custody of son over booze battle
Holly Willoughby is all smiles with pal Nicole Appleton on night out in London
Dale Winton told pal he’d ‘had enough’ and ‘didn’t like ageing’
Another commented: “What’s happened to @MarkWright_ ‘s accent?!?!”
A third shared: “Mark Wright’s accent.”
Got a story? email [email protected] or call us direct on 02077824220.
We pay for videos too. Click here to upload yours.
- ITV Good Morning Britain: Kate Garraway in TEARS over blunder as colleagues halt show
- Good Morning Britain host vows to return to Strictly Come Dancing in surprise admission
- Piers Morgan delighted at Good Morning Britain's BAFTA TV nominations
- Kate Garraway pays heartfelt birthday tribute to daughter Darcey in rare post
- GMB viewers mock Kate Garraway's interview on BED with Michael Bolton
- Kate Garraway and Charlotte Hawkins look barely recognisable in these throwback snaps
- Saturday Night Live's Kate McKinnon is a dead ringer for Theresa May
- Susanna Reid is left red-faced at joke about boyfriend Steve Parish
- Ant McPartlin set to face run-in with ex Lisa Armstrong at TV BAFTAs
- Keith Lemon and Emily Atack continue to fuel Celebrity Juice rumours
- WATCH: Academic Appears On Morning Show Completely Naked To Protest ‘Brexit,’ Gets Called Out For 'Embarrassing' Stunt
- Is £1bn Kylie Jenner a good role model or just selfie obsessed
- Keith Lemon is IDENTICAL to Emily Atack's brother
- The Chase: Anne Hegerty RED-FACED after Piers Morgan admission 'What bit did you kiss?'
- Rams owner, on brink of Super Bowl triumph, faces rebellion from English soccer fans
- David Wright leaves a lasting legacy with NY Mets franchise
- Penny Hardaway: Memphis basketball work ethic not good enough
- Holly Willoughby SPITS jelly into John Barrowman’s mouth in challenge
- Mark your calendar: 19 can't-miss Memphis events for 2019
- European Drama & Quirky Entertainment Formats Lead Mip TV Slates As Cannes Confab Faces Major Challenges
Good Morning Britain fans have been left in stitches at Kate Garraway’s face after Mark Wright challenges her to suck on a lemon have 676 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at April 20, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.