A PREGNANT woman made a spectacular blunder when she accused someone of being her baby daddy. By Sophie Roberts / Published 12th April 2018 UNILAD NOT GETTING THE MESSAGE: Sophie (left) insisted that the woman had the wrong number After finding out she was expecting, a woman decided to text the last person she slept with.Unfortunately, the messages ended up being sent to a confused stranger, Sophie Watch.When the Swindon lass denied all knowledge of the pregnancy, total chaos ensued. The most embarrassing sexting fails The most embarrassing sexting fails available on the internet. 1 / 28 A funny sexting fail The text exchange began civilly enough, with the pregnant woman outlining her predicament.She bluntly broke the news: “Hey it’s Abbie, so basically I’m pregnant and you’re the only person I’ve slept with in the past few months so it’s yours.“Can you give me a call or message so we can talk about it?”After receiving the text, Sophie insisted that it was the wrong number. UNILAD OUT OF CON-TEXT: Sophie was startled to receive these messages Abbie clearly didn’t believe that her texts had reached a stranger.She mistakenly thought that the “wrong number” text was a way for her baby… Read full this story
- I’m pregnant and the father is obsessed with drink, drugs and cheating… but I can’t let go
- Pregnant Poundland shopper 'slaps woman across face in front of her own son as shopping trip descends into row'
- Inverness woman fined for extortion attempt over childhood abuse claim
- Woman recording her workout at home suffers epic exercise fail when elastic resistance bands SNAP whipping her in the face
- Lembit Opik’s Bulgarian lawyer girlfriend dumps him on Twitter for ‘spending night with another woman’
- Woman furious after being fined £75 by 'litter police' for dropping her cigarette butt on the floor - so calls the cops on THEM
- University Challenge student Bartholomeo Joly de Lotbiniere, 22, cleared of raping woman
- DIY SOS viewers in tears as woman paralysed in horror Iron Man accident has home transformed ‘so she can be a mum again’
- “My nan taught me what it was to be a strong woman”
- Piers Morgan calls ‘sabotage’ after embarrassing Christmas lights switch-on fail
Furious woman tries to text the guy that got her pregnant – but epically fails have 368 words, post on www.dailystar.co.uk at April 12, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.