TK Keanini offered ZDNet’s Tonya Hall a closer look at Cisco’s annual cybersecurity report and his job as the company’s principal engineer. The 2018 report covers the evolution of malware, malicious encrypted web-traffic, and the rise of AI.Watch the video interview above or read the full transcript below. Featured stories Cryptocurrency reality checks and the coming boom USB Type-C is the iPhone charging connector that Steve Jobs would have wanted I tried to write this article on an iPad Pro. It didn’t go well Thousands of Mega logins dumped online, exposing user files Tonya Hall: Threat actor and defender. The cat-and-mouse game of the 21st century. Hi, I’m Tonya Hall for ZDNet and joining me is TK Keanini. He is the Principal Engineer and Product Line CTO of Analytics for Cisco. Welcome, TK. TK Keanini: Thanks. Hi.Tonya Hall: Hi. Most people know what Cisco is. It’s a world leader in networking, but what do you do as a Product Line CTO of Analytics? TK Keanini: I work in the advanced threat group, so we have everything to do with basically trying to make it harder for the bad guys to operate on our customers’ networks.Read also: Slackengineers go head-to-head with… Read full this story
- Fortinet introduces self-learning AI appliance for sub-second threat detection
- Researchers unveil colorful patch that makes wearers unrecognizable to AI surveillance
- WHO defends coronavirus response after Trump criticism
- China poses the biggest threat to America and is waging a 'full court blitzkrieg' against us, says Bill Bar in escalating rhetoric aimed at Beijing amid fury at coronavirus 'cover-up'
- Battling the AI in
- U.S. Forces ‘Reposition Over Syria’ After Russian Threat
- UN chief defends WHO after Trump threat
- Virus bigger threat to people in conflict zones
- COVID-19 presents a terrifying new threat to people in conflict zones
- 'I never wanted to be an actor,' says screen star Neve Campbell
Cisco's AI helps defenders detect threat actors have 312 words, post on www.zdnet.com at April 10, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.