Cravings. One of the worst enemies most people, especially people on a diet have to battle with on a daily basis. Cravings are hard to deal with because people are hardwired to crave for foods according to their taste and preferences, much more than they have to with normal levels of hunger. Indiatimes.com Food manufactures have caught on to this urge so strongly, that they strategically create junk food that often stimulates powerful, physiological reactions that we tend to have a hard time resisting. Here’s how you can keep the perfect blend of sugar, salt, fat, other ingredients and aroma of your favourite snacks out of your head! #1. Keep your favourite knick-knack out of sight unasalahat.wordpress.com As study conducted by Cornell University found that office workers are four times more likely to binge in sweets if they ate from see-through containers, as opposed to opaque containers that were placed two meters away from them. The conclusion: either move them out of sight or get rid of them completely, which will help keep the thought of them out of your mind or get rid of them completely. #2. Change your habitual patterns pxhere.com It takes only a few weeks for… Read full this story
- 8 Tips To Train Your Brain Into Avoiding Junk Food!
- 7 Simple Tricks To Reduce 500 Calories From Your Diet To Lose Weight!
- Top 10 Reasons Why Diabetic Patients Must Switch Over To Low GI Foods
- 400 cancer cases a day in the UK could be avoided by healthier lifestyles says charity
- Savor your adventure with this mouthwatering list of the best camping foods
- Apex Legends tips (Season 4) - Apex Legends guide with 100 practical top tips for all skill levels
- Judges practice their Catholic upbringing in Court: A Cruel Trap
- Avoid door knobs, stop shaking hands and use a pen to catch a lift: The physical steps you can take to stop yourself from catching coronavirus
- Every 30 something woman should follow these skincare tips for younger-looking skin
- Coronavirus Outbreak: Tips To Prepare At Home
5 Ingenious Tips And Tricks To Avoid Inevitable Junk Food Traps have 330 words, post on www.indiatimes.com at April 22, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.