PUBLISHED: 12:00 18 March 2018 | UPDATED: 12:00 18 March 2018 A defibrillator. Picture: DENISE BRADLEY Archant An old telephone box has been converted so it can house a village’s new emergency defibrillator. Great Hockham Parish Council and the Community Heartbeat Trust have installed the Aromatic Emergency Defibrillator in the centre of the village. £175 was raised at last year’s Horn Fair towards the new equipment, while £167 was raised from the sale of Great Hockham shopping bags donated by Andrew Gilmoor. A grant of £200 was made by the Hockham Townland Charity. This charity manages 14 acres of farming land on the edge of the parish which was part of an Inclosure Award dated April 5 1798, ruling that the income is to be used for public purposes in Great Hockham or the public benefit of the inhabitants.