President Donald Trump has slammed Oprah Winfrey for what he calls a ‘biased, incorrect’ interview with voters. ‘Just watched a very insecure Oprah Winfrey, who at one point I knew very well, interview a panel of people on 60 Minutes,’ Trump tweeted late Sunday, hours after the episode aired. On the CBS show, Winfrey quizzed seven Michigan voters who voted for Trump and seven who voted against him. ‘The questions were biased and slanted, the facts incorrect. Hope Oprah runs so she can be exposed and defeated just like all of the others!’ Trump wrote. Winfrey’s questions were wide-ranging but often pressured Trump’s supporters to defend him. Scroll down for video Winfrey sat down with 14 Michigan voters to get their thoughts on Trump’s first year in office Winfrey’s questions were wide-ranging but often pressured Trump’s supporters to defend him RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next ‘It’s not in my DNA,’ says Oprah nixing presidential bid in… Kissed and made up? Melania Trump places her hand on… Share this article Share ‘Okay, so polls are showing that respect for the United States is eroding around the world. Do you care what the world thinks of the United States?’ Winfrey asked. Poll Do… Read full this story
- CBS will air Stormy Daniels '60 Minutes' interview: report
- Creepy footage resurfaces of a 60 Minutes interview with Michael Jackson showing the late pop star aged 29 addressing his 'love for children' - forcing his manager to interrupt
- Jeffrey Epstein’s Death Looks Like Murder Not Suicide, Forensic Expert Tells ’60 Minutes’
- CBS confirms Stormy Daniels interview to air on '60 Minutes' this Sunday
- '60 Minutes' correspondent: Trump said he attacks the press so no one believes negative coverage
- Trump to appear on '60 Minutes'
- Stormy Daniels attorney mocks Trump: '60 Minutes' ratings 'crushed' 'The Apprentice'
- Stormy Daniels's lawyer says some accusations against Trump occurred during presidency
- Jeffrey Epstein Autopsy Photos Aired on '60 Minutes' Raises Questions About His Death, Former NYC Medical Examiner Says
- Steve Kroft to retire from '60 Minutes' after 30 years with show
Trump turns on Oprah: President slams 'insecure' Winfry for 'biased' 60 Minutes interview with Michigan voters and says he 'hopes she runs so she can be exposed and defeated' have 341 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at February 19, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.