|Starbuck is planning to discover new horizons after its 5th anniversary – Source: AFP|
The store is located at 56 Bach Dang Street in Hai Chau district.
"Danang is the third-largest city of Vietnam with great potential for trading development. We were asked numerous times about when Starbucks will step outside the two traditional markets (Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi) and now is the time," said Patricia Marques, general manager of Starbucks Vietnam.
"Along with the milestone of opening the first store in Danang, we will implement other exciting plans in 2018," she added.
To mark its five-year anniversary, Starbucks is offering special prices on its menu. Notably, customers can buy any tall-sized beverage at VND50,000 at any Starbucks coffee store across the country. A Starbucks Rewards member can get five times the STARS on any purchase.
Earlier this year, Starbucks announced the return of the Starbucks Reserve® Da Lat coffee after it was first introduced in 2016. Coffee from Da Lat has a strong flavour, with a hint of sweetness, and is reminiscent of Central American brews.
Since 1971, Starbucks Coffee Company has been committed to ethically sourcing and roasting high-quality Arabica coffee. Today, with stores around the globe, the company is the premier roaster and retailer of specialty coffee in the world.
In February 2013, Starbucks opened its first store in Ho Chi Minh City, also marking the first store in Vietnam, via Coffee Concepts Vietnam Limited, a subsidiary of Hong Kong’s Maxim Group.
- Starbucks Announces Plans to Re-Open Stores, Raise Employee Pay Till End of May
- Starbucks Extends Offer Of Free Coffee For Workers On The Frontline Amid Coronavirus Outbreak
- Starbucks has a plan for gradually reopening. Here's how it will work
- Pret a Manger announces it is reopening 10 stores for delivery and takeaway – while Burger King opens four branches with reduced menu
- Starbucks to Gradually Reopen Stores Closed Due to Coronavirus
- Starbucks has started delivery in 19 stores in Delhi, Mumbai & Bangalore: Navin Gurnaney
- You can't get your own mug filled at Starbucks anymore because of coronavirus
- Starbucks is adding plant-based meat and oat milk lattes to its menu in China
- Starbucks brings Beyond Meat to China with new plant-based lunch menu
- Forget Whipped Coffee, Whipped Strawberry Milk Is the New Pretty Pink Alternative
- Starbucks introducing plant-based food and drinks in China
- Costa Coffee reopens four branches for takeaway and delivery
- Which B&Q stores are open today due to coronavirus and can you order online?
- Great coffee subscriptions for every type of coffee drinker
- Survival tales of small businesses: How Insta stores are coping amid lockdown?
- Starbucks, poverty foundation launch coffee farming initiative
- TIMELINE-Luckin Coffee's journey from hot startup to $5bln share wipeout
- ‘Since then I stay away from coffee,’ Hardik Pandya opens up on the ‘Koffee with Karan’ controversy
- "One Coffee I Had...": Hardik Pandya Speaks About Controversial 'Koffee With Karan' Episode
- Drivers queue at Costa Coffee as Brits crack under coronavirus lockdown strain with traffic and shopping up 10%
Starbucks opens first coffee store in Danang have 481 words, post on ven.vn at February 6, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.