Derby 16 February 2018 Share this with Facebook Share this with Messenger Share this with Twitter Share this with Email Share this with Facebook Share this with WhatsApp Share this with Messenger Share this with Twitter Share Share this with These are external links and will open in a new window Email Share this with Email Facebook Share this with Facebook Messenger Share this with Messenger Messenger Share this with Messenger Twitter Share this with Twitter Pinterest Share this with Pinterest WhatsApp Share this with WhatsApp LinkedIn Share this with LinkedIn Copy this link https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-derbyshire-43084843 Read more about sharing. These are external links and will open in a new window Close share panel The Campaign for Real Ale (Camra) group has apologised after one of its branches published a crossword clue with the word “negro”.The crossword, printed in Derby Camra’s bi-monthly magazine, also suggests “effeminate” men share a name with a sex toy.The publication has been described as “homophobic” and “disgusting” by some social media users.Camra said it had begun an investigation.The crossword features on the back page of the January/February issue of Derby Camra’s free magazine, the Derby Drinker.One clue reads: “US negro could become an operational doctor (7)”.Another… Read full this story
- NFL post-draft offense rankings: Giants grade out near bottom, Buccaneers make jump, Packers drop a few spots
- Ranking the 2020 NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year candidates: Top 12 features three QBs, one clear favorite
- Joe Judge says 2020 Giants offense will look like what Jason Garrett ran with Cowboys: Here's what that means
- Buccaneers QB coach says Tampa Bay will run Bruce Arians' offense with Tom Brady's influence
- Preseason Top 25: No. 20 USC has the offensive firepower to win the Pac-12 in 2020
- Le'Veon Bell could be the player who benefits most from the Jets' offensive line upgrades
- Giants' Daniel Jones spoke with Tony Romo, watching Cowboys film to help learn Jason Garrett offense
- Oklahoma's defense finally matches its offense with dominant showing vs. Texas in Red River Showdown
- Former 49ers offensive tackle Joe Staley details how serious neck injury led to his retirement
- Was Clemson's game-winner aided by offensive pass interference?
Camra sorry for 'offensive' crossword have 364 words, post on www.bbc.co.uk at February 15, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.