With another royal wedding in the diary, who are Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank?
Q: Who is Princess Eugenie?
A: Princess Eugenie Victoria Helena of York was born on March 23 1990 at The Portland Hospital in London.
She is the youngest daughter of the Duke of York and Sarah, Duchess of York, formerly Sarah Ferguson.
The 27-year-old is one of the Queen’s granddaughters.
Q: Where does she come in line to the throne?
A: Eugenie is eighth in line to the throne, but will be ninth in line after the arrival of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge’s third child.
Q: What is her job?
A: She graduated from Newcastle University after studying English and history of art, and is now is a director at the contemporary art gallery Hauser & Wirth in London.
Q: What about charity work?
A: She is patron of the Elephant Family, the Teenage Cancer Trust and the Coronet Theatre, and The European School of Osteopathy.
In 2016, she called on the public to support a social media campaign targeting modern slavery after she privately visited a London safe house for slave victims, run by the Salvation Army.
Q: What other fundraising does she do?
A: When she was 12, Eugenie underwent back surgery to correct a scoliosis condition. She is now patron of the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital.
Q: What else do we know about the Princess?
A: She has posed for fashion magazine Harper’s Bazaar, and shared the secrets of a day in her life, revealing she shops at Waitrose, does her make-up in the car, finds heels tricky to walk in and likes to watch Netflix.
She listed chips, Diet Coke and cashew nuts as her indulgences, and vodka soda with lime as her favourite tipple.
Q: And her parents?
A: Eugenie is close to both her parents, who divorced when she was a child but remained friends. She calls her mother Sarah, Duchess of York “Mumsy”.
Q: And her fiance Jack Brooksbank?
A: Eugenie has been dating 29-year-old party fixer Mr Brooksbank for around seven years.
The Stowe-educated socialite was the manager of Mayfair hotspot Mahiki – a favourite haunt of Prince Harry and Eugenie’s sister Princess Beatrice.
He is now the UK brand ambassador of Casamigos Tequila, which was co-founded by actor George Clooney.
Q: What else do we know about him?
A: According to Tatler, he’s an excellent skier and the pair met through mutual friends while on a ski-trip to Verbier.
He has also said his dream is to start a chain of pubs.
Q: Has he met the Queen?
A: The couple are said to have gone to meet the Queen at Balmoral for Prince Harry’s 32nd birthday where the monarch reportedly gave her blessing for their marriage.
Q: Will he be given a title?
A: Perhaps. Mr Brooksbank might be offered a title by the Queen ahead of his marriage, possibly an Earldom.
- Fergie's Daughter Princess Eugenie Engaged to Longtime Boyfriend Jack Brooksbank
- Jamie Redknapp is in high spirits as he enjoys night out with Jemima Goldsmith at London nightspot after Princess Eugenie's Royal Wedding
- Royal insider reveals the one thing that went wrong in the run up to Harry and Meghan's royal wedding
- Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank's royal wedding timetable
- Princess Eugenie Reveals Her Maid of Honor — and Shares Her 'Anti-Plastic' Royal Wedding Plans
- Why Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Might Miss a Big Part of Princess Eugenie's Wedding
- Princess Eugenie as you've never seen her before – royal shares casual selfie after run
- James Corden MISSES Princess Eugenie's wedding as he shops at Gucci in Beverly Hills... after attending Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's ceremony
- The Queen shares photo inside Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie's childhood garden
- Princess Eugenie and husband Jack Brooksbank celebrate the 10th anniversary of the day they first met with loved-up Instagram snap
Windsor royal wedding take two! Everything we know so far about Princess Eugenie's engagement have 636 words, post on www.bracknellnews.co.uk at January 21, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.