Spending just 15 minutes in a week on investment can help fetch higher than equity market returns. Unbelievable, right? But that’s how a full-time trader and an IIT graduate from Delhi has raked up to 86 percent return on his portfolio.Delhi-based 47-year-old Alok Jain trades three different portfolios with essentially the same strategy but the number of stocks and time frames differ. Jain’s trading style, which he terms “weekend investing” is based on the output suggested by an algorithm he developed.To reach this 15-minute exercise for multifold returns, Jain has had to persevere. The success in trading comes from over 20 years of effort.Close An IIT Delhi biotechnologist with a Masters in Finance from the University of Maryland, Jain was a broker before he became a fulltime trader. Like most successful traders, he dabbled in multiple investment strategies before arriving at one that fits his personality and style. related news Small-caps fell the most in a volatile week; but over 30 stocks buck the trend Week in 5 charts: Sensex, Nifty end flat amid weak macro data; rupee slips 50 paise Nomura Singapore picks up 9.5 lakh shares in Eris Lifesciences Jain also runs an advisory service where he circulates… Read full this story
- Trump says record-long govt shutdown could be resolved 'in 15 minutes'
- Homestay owners in Vietnam struggle to make money
- Spend money to make money, say $4,000 piggybanks
- UN aviation body to propose 15-minute flight tracking standard
- Making money from traffic jams in HCM City
- Vietnam youth care more for happiness than making money: survey
- Vietnamese youth try to make money on YouTube
- Alexis Mabille’s 15-minute fashion show in Vietnam
- Hanoi proposes ways to make money from climate change
- Making money from fallow grass fields
Meet this multibagger — an IIT grad who makes money from just 15 minutes of trade have 285 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at January 6, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.