PATTAYA: Police are looking for a foreigner who was last seen with a woman before she fell to her death in the nude from a condominium room in Pattaya. The woman, later identified as Wannipha Chanhuathon, 26, worked in a beer bar on Soi 6 off Pattaya Sai Song Road. She was found seriously injured on the road near the Cozy Beach Condomium in tambon Nong Prue of Bang Lamung district when police arrived after being alerted at 5am Saturday.She had multiple fractures to her legs and arms. Rescue workers gave her first aid, but she later succumbed to the injuries. An empty pack of energy gel was found at the scene.Pol Col Apichai Krobpet, chief of Pattaya police, met with investigators on Friday to discuss what they had learned.An investigation found that a foreign man had had a quarrel with his girlfriend before going out to the bar where Ms Wannipha worked. He arranged to pay her for sex and took her to a condominium, where she later fell to her death, police said.Police found used condoms, clothes and some pieces of evidence suggesting that the two had had sex before her fatal plunge. However, investigators have not concluded whether… Read full this story
- British holidaymakers banned from death-trap balconies in boozy tourist hotspots after Majorca death plunges
- Second Man Sought In Bridge Death
- 'Anti-malaria pills left student paranoid' before jumping from plane to her death
- Scammers set up fake fundraising page to rip money off family and friends of a young couple who plunged to their death from a waterfall
- 'You're not a serial killer, are you?': What woman, 20, said in a text to a man who 'offered her $500 for sex' just HOURS before he 'strangled her to death in a sexually-motivated murder spree that left two others dead'
- Is the UK no longer opposed to the death penalty?
- Woman, 39, killed by cannabis in first-ever THC overdose after vaping marijuana chemical, coroner rules
- UK 'very closely' examining death of British White Helmets founder who fell to his death in Istanbul following ‘completely untrue’ Russian smear-campaign claiming he was a spy
- Teenage girl’s incoherent text messages before festival death
- British woman captured by the Japanese army in Hong Kong during World War II reveals the untold horrors women POWs suffered including diarrhea, dysentery and TB in secret diary that she wrote using toilet paper
Foreigner sought after Pattaya woman's death plunge have 391 words, post on www.bangkokpost.com at January 6, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.