Become a Member of The Local today and get 10 percent off all flights with Qatar Airways from Stockholm and Copenhagen.
Flying isn’t always a pleasure – particularly if you’re going long haul. But if you fly with the right airline the flight can be the best part of your trip.
Now, Members of The Local can enjoy an exclusive 10 percent discount on full-fare Economy and Business Class tickets with premium carrier Qatar Airways, on all flights from Stockholm and Copenhagen. You can even get a 5 percent discount on promotional fares.
Qatar Airways operates two direct flights a day to its hub in Doha from both Stockholm and Copenhagen. From Doha you can connect to flights around the globe.
Fly in Qatar Airways’ Business Class, ranked the best in the world, and you can try the QSuite, the best business class seat in the world. You will arrive at your destination wishing your didn’t have to leave the plane.
The offer is valid for flights booked by March 18th and taken by December 15th 2018.
As a Member you will also of course receive unlimited access to The Local, including all our premium articles, and you will be invited to special events. And, of course, you will received additional special offers from companies including DriveNow and Olle Eksell. All this, for just 50 SEK, €5 or $5 a month.
- Qatar Airways will soon apply for launch of an Indian airline: Al Baker
- Qatar Airways chief Akbar Al Baker sparks outrage saying women can’t do his job because ‘it’s challenging’
- Qatar Airways boss apologises for saying only a man could do his job
- Qatar Airways Will Soon Apply For Launch Of An Indian Airline:Al Baker
- 'Has to Be Led by a Man': Qatar Airways CEO Apologies for Sexist Comment
- Qatar Airways CEO apologises for remarks on women, says 'was a joke'
- Qatar Airways CEO Says Only Men Can Do His Job
- Qatar Airways CEO apologizes for saying airlines need to be run by men
- Qatar Airways boss apologises for saying CEO job must be held by a man
- LATAM Airlines says Qatar Airways has completed stake purchase
- Porsche buys 10-percent stake in electric supercar maker Rimac
- State Agencies Ordered to Cut Budgets Next Year by 10 Percent Even as Billion Dollar Windfall Looms
- Qatar economy weathers blockade storms
- Qatar economy weathers storms of year-long Saudi-led blockade
- Qatar economy weathers storms of year-long blockade
- A Year On, Qatar Crisis Widens Fissures Among US Allies
- Qatar: a year after the blockade
- MBTA Hikes Parking Prices At Many Stations; Some Garages To Charge $10 Per Day
- Analysis: Qatar crisis widens fissures among US allies
- Analysis: Qatar crisis widens fissures among American allies in Middle East
Become a Member of The Local and get 10 percent off luxury Qatar Airways flights have 431 words, post on www.thelocal.se at January 18, 2018. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.