I’m A Celebrity’s Jamie Lomas has revealed his shock over the death of his close friend, Gary Lloyd. Find out more here…
Jamie Lomas has opened up about his shock over the death of one of his close friends. Appearing on Monday’s Loose Women , the soap star revealed that he learnt of sports agent Gary Lloyd’s tragic passing after he finished his stint on I’m A Celebrity , which came to an end last week. “One of my close friends passed away the day I went into the jungle,” he told the panel. “He was a top, top man. They tried to contact me in the jungle, but because he wasn't immediate family they couldn’t tell me.”
Jamie Lomas has revealed his shock over the death of a friend
Elaborating further, Jamie explained: “I came out [of the jungle] and they had this WhatsApp group called Gary Lloyd Tribute. He was a bit of a wind-up, so I didn’t pay attention to it at first. Then there was a flood of messages coming in. I just read it and it was heartbreaking.” The 42-year-old finished in second position, behind Made In Chelsea ‘s Georgia Toffolo , in this year’s I’m A Celeb .
Georgia ‘Toff’ Toffolo was crowned Queen of the Jungle
During the ITV daytime show, he was quizzed over the “bullying” claims surrounding fellow campmate Iain Lee, to which Jamie responded: “It’s absolute nonsense. You see an hour a day edited, we’re in there 24 hours a day and people are entitled to have opinions. Iain has come out and rubbished the rumours and we need to move away from it now. Bullying is such a strong word if you look it up in the English dictionary.” The following day, Jamie was reunited with Stanley Johnson and Dennis Wise . The trio enjoyed a lavish lunch date at Colbert in Chelsea. The former Hollyoaks actor took to his Instagram page to share a snap, writing in the caption: “Lunch with these two gentleman @denniswise11 @stanleyjohnsoniac having a lovely catch up #imaceleb.”
- Former WWE Superstar Ashley Massaro Dead at 39
- Thinking As Complex as the World: an Obituary for Mary Midgley (guest post by Ian James Kidd)
- Ex-WWE Superstar Ashley Massaro Dead at 39
- Pittsburgh Anchor Got Fired for Essentially Pegging Young Black Men as Killers in Facebook Post
- I’m a Proud Atheist. Why Shouldn’t I Tell My Religious In-Laws?
- Playing twins on
- Heel turns: 23 movie stars cast against type as villains
- The best music of 2016: The ballots
- The 13 Best Children’s, Illustrated, and Picture Books of 2013
- Sportswriting’s Velvet Revolutionary, Claire Smith
- Grand Touring Across America in Bentley’s Continental GT
- An Epic Grand Tour Across America in Bentley’s Continental GT
- Tupac and My Non-Thug Life
- Staff Picks: Odes, #Ads, and Amazing Grace
- Were There Black Pirates?
- 'Roots' Cast: Then and Now
- Miley Cyrus Says She Once Dated a Gay Guy--So Who Was It?
- Essence Won’t Be Part of Time Inc. Sale
- Orange Is the New Black's Adrienne C. Moore will never apologize for being herself
Jamie Lomas reveals heartache over friend's death during I'm A Celebrity stint have 535 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at December 19, 2017. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.