A Gazan died on Saturday after being wounded by Israeli fire during a protest on the border over US recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital, a Palestinian health official said.
Jamal Muslih, 20, of Al-Bureij refugee camp in central Gaza, had been seriously wounded by live fire on Friday, health ministry spokesman Ashraf al-Qudra said.
He was buried on Saturday afternoon.
Muslih's death brings to 13 the number of Palestinians killed since US President Donald Trump announced on December 6 that he would recognise Jerusalem as Israel's capital and move the US embassy there from Tel Aviv.
- US may recognize Israeli sovereignty over Golan Heights – Israeli minister
- Palestinian Leader Wants to Pressure Israel to Allow East Jerusalem Vote
- Trump Reportedly Tells Abbas He Is Going to Move Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem
- How Jerusalem's ancient past is the battleground for its future
- Iran's Supreme Leader, Hamas Blast US Plan to Relocate Its Embassy to Jerusalem
- Minister of Jerusalem Affairs Supports US Recognizing City as Israel's Capital
Clashes over US recognition of Jerusalem as Israeli capital claim 13th victim have 164 words, post on www.telegraph.co.uk at December 30, 2017. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.