1. A contractor found two 14-year-old Milwaukee boys attempting to steal his 2004 Dodge Caravan at 10:41 a.m. Oct. 19 in the 2000 block of Silver Spring Drive. The man, pointing a gun, ordered the kids out of his van and onto the ground, where they remained until police arrived. In addition to attempted auto theft charges, one of the boys was also cited for the 3.3 grams of marijuana in his pocket.
2. Employees at Umansky Motors, 1400 W. Silver Spring Drive, arrived at 7:32 a.m. Oct. 26 to find a 29-year-old Milwaukee man going through desk drawers. He fought with officers, and even attempted to take their Taser. He was tased and taken into custody. He had a pile of iPads, license plates and keys he was planning to steal. He was arrested for burglary, resisting arrest, battery to a police officer and vandalism.
3. A resident in the 200 block of Mall Road called police at 1:45 a.m. Oct. 29 to report two males were having sex in front of his mailbox 11 hours earlier, around 3 p.m. The resident said he told the men to stop having sex, but then they went into his backyard and continued with their sexual encounter.
4. A vehicle fled a Glendale squad at 4:30 p.m. Oct. 22 in the 1300 block of Silver Spring Drive. The officer later found the car parked in the 5700 block of 34th Street, but the driver was gone. Two oxycodone pills and 25.3 grams of marijuana was found in the vehicle. The case remains under investigation.
5. An 18-year-old Whitefish Bay man was arrested at 6:40 p.m. Oct. 27 after police found him driving under the influence of marijuana and possessing a marijuana grinder in the 5900 block of I-43.
6. A stolen Nissan Altima fleeing a Milwaukee police squad crashed into a traffic signal at Port Washington Road and Silver Spring Drive at 6:17 p.m. Oct. 23. Three Milwaukee boys, ages 16, 17 and 17, were taken into custody after a brief foot pursuit.
7. A 30-year-old Oshkosh woman who stole a $20 hat from Kohl’s, 5650 N. Bayshore Drive, was also cited for resisting arrest and disorderly conduct for being verbally and physically aggressive toward officers.
8. A 58-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for retail theft after stealing $160 worth of steaks and corned beef from Pick ‘N Save, 1735 W. Silver Spring Drive, at 1:33 p.m. Oct. 19.
9. A 26-year-old Milwaukee woman was arrested for drunken driving at 12:41 a.m. Oct. 26 in the 6100 block of Green Bay Avenue.
10. A 22-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for driving under the influence of marijuana at 1:13 p.m. Oct. 25 in the 1700 block of Silver Spring Drive. A 21-year-old Milwaukee man in the passenger seat was arrested for possession of marijuana.
11. Police are investigating a reported armed robbery at BP gas station, 7010 N. Port Washington Road, at 10:51 p.m. Oct. 24. The cashier told police that two suspects forced her to open her register and stole $575 in cash inside the register. They also stole $4,780 worth of cigarettes and $924 worth of lottery tickets. They destroyed the video surveillance equipment. One of the suspects is the cashier’s ex-boyfriend.
12. A 45-year-old Milwaukee man allegedly reached for a gun in his glove compartment after he was pulled over for speeding in the 400 block of Silver Spring Drive at 9:37 p.m. Oct. 22. He was cited for OWI, carrying a concealed weapon and use of a dangerous weapon while intoxicated. His BAC was 0.23.
13. A 14-year-old girl attending Nicolet High School student reportedly showed her private parts to a male student using the Facetime app on her iPhone. The male student is threatening to show the video to other students at Nicolet, 6701 N. Jean Nicolet Road.
No reports available this week.
14. An officer saw a bag containing 13.4 grams of marijuana inside an unoccupied vehicle parked on the lawn of an apartment complex in the 8200 block of North 46th Street at 12:45 a.m. Oct. 26. A 22-year-old Brown Deer woman and 21-year-old Brown Deer man said they were moving into the apartment building. The man was arrested for the marijuana. Police also seized five cell phones, $586 in cash, a scale and baggies.
15. A 34-year-old Brown Deer man called 911 at 1:33 a.m. Oct. 29 complaining of chest pains and trouble breathing. Paramedics responded to his home in the 8100 block of 67th Street and determined he had consumed alcohol and marijuana gumdrops. Police cited him for drug possession after finding marijuana gumdrops in a consensual search of his vehicle.
16. A car was stolen from a driveway in the 8300 block of North 49th Street at 10:19 p.m. Oct. 28. The owner of the vehicle said he left his car running and a loaded pistol in the front seat when he ran into his house to get something. The vehicle was gone when he returned.
17. A 16-year-old Milwaukee boy was cited for marijuana possession after 2.3 grams of marijuana were found in his locker during a K9 search at Brown Deer Middle/High School, 8060 N. 60th St., at 2:45 p.m. Oct. 26.
18. A 37-year-old Milwaukee woman allegedly stole more than $2,500 from her register over the past month at Walmart, 6300 W. Brown Deer Road. When Brown Deer police responded at 9:21 p.m. Oct. 26, she fled on foot, but was taken into custody behind Family Table restaurant.
19. A 36-year-old Milwaukee woman was arrested for retail theft for stealing several bottles of alcohol from Pick ‘N Save, 9200 N. Green Bay Road, at 3 p.m. Oct. 24. She was also cited for possession of drug paraphernalia.
20. A 22-year-old Milwaukee man, a 19-year-old Milwaukee man and a 20-year-old Milwaukee man were arrested for stealing shotgun flares and small electronics at Walmart, 6300 W. Brown Deer Road, at 5:47 p.m. Oct. 25.
21. A 21-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for possessing 2.1 grams of marijuana and drug paraphernalia during a traffic stop in the 4800 block of Brown Deer Road at 11:32 p.m. Oct. 25.
22. A 33-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for his third drunken driving offense at 12:23 a.m. Oct. 24 after his vehicle was found in the grass near 60th Street and Bradley Road.
23. A 16-year-old Milwaukee boy was cited for retail theft after allegedly stealing $99 worth of clothing from Walmart, 6300 W. Brown Deer Road, at 8:08 a.m. Oct. 26.
24. Two Milwaukee women, ages 23 and 26, were cited for retail theft for allegedly stealing $270 worth of merchandise from Goodwill, 9305 N. Green Bay Road, at 2:07 p.m. Oct. 28.
25. A blower and a saw were reported stolen out of a construction trailer in the 8100 block of Links Way at 10:12 a.m. Oct. 25.
26. Officers were called to a hit-and-run accident at Oakland Avenue and Beverly Road at about 3:30 p.m. Oct. 30. The caller said a Milwaukee County Transit bus hit her driver’s side mirror and did not stop.
27. A woman called police at about 11:30 a.m. on Oct. 28 to report a man in the 3800 block of North Prospect Avenue, who she said was looking at her through a camera from his apartment across the street. Officers met with the man, who said he thought she was staying at the apartment above him, which is sometimes rented as a bed and breakfast “which upsets him,” a police report said.
28. Police responded to a motor vehicle theft in the 4100 block of North Farwell Avenue at about 6:45 p.m. Oct. 24. An Audi A3 with Wisconsin license plates 545YYC was stolen with from the area and was last seen heading south from the address.
29. At about 11:50 p.m. Oct. 21, officers found a man passed out halfway between the street and sidewalk near East Hampton Road and North Santa Monica Boulevard. An officer called a cab for the man.
30. Officers responded to a complaint in the 5500 block of North Berkeley Boulevard at about 5 p.m. Oct. 22. The caller said a man bought a stereo at her yard sale, and the man was not satisfied with it. The caller said she returned the man’s $2, but he continued to yell at her and called her a liar. She agreed to call 911 if he returned.
31. An officer arrested a 30-year-old West Allis man for third-offense OWI at about 10:45 p.m. Oct. 25 after receiving a call about a vehicle driving on the sidewalk with no tires on the passenger side near North Oakland Avenue and East Capitol Drive.
32. A painter called police to the 5300 block of North Santa Monica Boulevard at about 10:05 p.m. Oct. 26 to complain that while he was painting a house, a man stole a tablesaw valued at $600, a work table valued at $100, a saw valued at $300 and a saw table valued at $100.
- 21-year-old man in Mekong Delta arrested after marrying 14-year-old wife
- Teacher in Thanh Hoa accused of raping 14-year old schoolgirl twice
- 2 cops suspended for allegedly beating 14-year-old boy to death in central Vietnam
- Security guards beat up 14-year-old girl in southern Vietnam
- 14-year-old girl beaten up by father, hospitalized
- Vietnamese man sentenced to 14 years behind bars for igniting protest
- 14-year-old boy cycles 250km after getting lost on way to wedding
- Man jailed for 10 years for raping 12-year-old girl
- Unable to flirt 10-year-old girl, man sprays acid on 5
- Handcuffed 13-year-old girl offered apology after bungled Ba Ria-Vung Tau police raid
- South Korean sentenced 14 years in prison for taxi robbery
- The lonely railroads: 130-year-old ‘museum’
- Lonely railroads: the 130-year-old ‘museum’
- 62-year-old woman, son travel across Vietnam by motorbike
- Vietnamese man gets 20 years for raping 10-year-old girl
- Vietnam nabs Chinese man for forging ATM cards to steal money
- Vietnam sex worker gets 2 years for stealing from foreigner
- 85-year-old Vietnamese man kills wife on suspection of adultery
- 85-year-old Vietnamese man kills wife on suspicion of adultery
- Vietnam police arrest man for murder during burglary
North Shore police report: Man with gun stops 14-year-olds from stealing his van have 1557 words, post on www.jsonline.com at November 2, 2017. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.