Talk about a dream shopping duo.
The two, who both admitted to not having gone grocery shopping in ages (for Winfrey it’s been since Thanksgiving 2016, DeGeneres just said “years”), hit the store to see Oprah’s new food product line, “O, That’s Good!”— all of which is health-conscious, heat-and-eat comfort food.
But of course, before they got there, they were like two kids in a candy shop.
Upon arrival, DeGeneres, 58, brought out large Louis Vuitton “grocery” bags and off the two went to the produce.
As they picked melons, DeGeneres pranked Winfrey into holding up two of the round melons in front of her chest, and then proceeded to snap a pic.
“I like fresh peaches too, lets get some of those,” Winfrey says while reaching for the stash. “Too hard, softer. softer, softer, softer, softer” she adds looking for the perfect one.
“Oprah’s touched all the peaches everybody!” DeGeneres announces to the store. “Whoever wants a peach Oprah’s touched them.”
WATCH: Oprah’s 2016 ‘Weight Watchers’ Diet By the Numbers
Next, holding the phone to the loudspeaker DeGeneres says, “What else did you want? Odor-Eaters, dandruff shampoo and ointment. What is the ointment for?”
Once they finally reach Winfrey’s products in the refrigerator section, the 63-year-old mogul was thrilled to see her line debuted—while DeGeneres pulls out a bottle of alcohol from the Louis Vuitton. “Oprah what is this in your bag? Why do you have this here?,” she jokes. The dynamic duo then taste test “O, That’s Good!” with fans.
Want the ultimate dish on the latest celebrity food news, plus exclusive recipes, videos and more? Click here to subscribe to the People Food newsletter.
The line of packaged foods, in stores everywhere, includes refrigerated sides like mashed potatoes made healthier with mashed cauliflower, three-cheese pasta with added butternut squash, and soups like broccoli cheddar.
“I’ve been asked over the years to do anything you can imagine to attach my name to it to,” Winfrey, told PEOPLE in August of the new business venture. “I have always just wanted to stay in my lane and to do what was organic for me, authentic and natural. Food would be it.”
- Iceland’s own Ellen Degeneres is from Germany
- Is Oprah Winfrey going to the Royal Wedding after she’s spotted in London?
- Not Even Oprah Can Sort Out Apple's Video Mess
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle wed in Windsor as millions watch
- Oprah, Idris, the Beckhams: Big-name guests start arriving at the British royal wedding
- Store wars – the first time around
- Meghan Markle seen in wedding dress for the first time as she leaves for Royal Wedding with mum Doria Ragland
- The real reason Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan split 13 years after they met
- Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan announce shock split after nine years of marriage
- Top 10 big, brash and budget-busting summer blockbusters of all time
- We’ve rounded-up the best tips to slash the costs of looking for The One — plus win a year’s food shop
- An A-Z guide of my time in Germany
- Ice Cube rules out running for Congress
- Why 60 Minutes aired disturbing photos
- Weight Watchers Awards CEO Mindy Grossman $33.4 Million
- Anita Shreve, bestselling novelist – obituary
- Early Backer of Alibaba Sees Trillion Dollar Value on User Data
- Royal wedding 2018 live: Meghan Markle and Prince Harry marry at Windsor
- The 37 things you need to know about Meghan Markle ahead of her birthday, from her secret hobby to her favourite food
- Who is Australia’s Eurovision Song Contest 2018 entry? Jessica Mauboy to perform We Got Love
Watch Ellen DeGeneres and Oprah Winfrey Go Grocery Shopping for the First Time in 'Years' have 618 words, post on people.com at October 4, 2017. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.