Last year, we reveled in the ‘80s-tastic nostalgia-porn of Stranger Things, and, predictable bastard I am, wrote about all of the period cars used in the series. Season two was released last Friday, and over the weekend sweet, loyal Jalopnik readers were already all over my ass to do this again for the new series. Okay, okay, already! Here you go! A few parameters here before we dive in: first, I’m not going to focus on the main character-cars we already saw in the last season, because, well, we covered those. Second, I, of course, didn’t document every car that shows up on screen, just a bunch of obvious or interesting ones, so if I missed one, sorry, and if my missing that car angered you, I do hope you come to terms with your demons. Finally, since I know not everyone put on two pairs of Depends and binge-watched the whole series in a kiddie pool full of Little Debbies and corn dogs, I’ll do my best to minimize any blatant spoilers. It may not be perfect, but I’ll try, and either way, you’ve been warned. Okay! Let’s look at a bunch of cars like the obsessive dweebs we… Read full this story
- Steve Jobs Made This Notable Mistake as a Manager (but You Can Avoid It)
- Don't want an SUV? Ten of the best family cars of 2017
- Have You Made a Big Mistake? Here's Why That's Good News for Your Company.
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Blooper: Fans React To Coffee Cup Mistake
- Flying cars: how close are we?
- Tariffs on European cars would hurt US auto jobs
- Missed Out on Lyft I.P.O.? Buying Now Might Be a Mistake
- To err is human, and robotic — the problem with self-driving cars
- ‘I put £60 of petrol into the car instead of diesel because I had been working so hard’
- Big Technology's Spending Spree Is Great For The Global Economy
Season Two Is Still Full Of Great Cars With One Notable Mistake have 322 words, post on jalopnik.com at October 29, 2017. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.