The girlfriend of the Las Vegas mass murderer has described him as a “kind, caring, quiet man” as police pored over the gunman’s “secret life”.
Marilou Danley was interviewed by FBI agents on Wednesday in a bid to discover the motive of Stephen Paddock, who is said to have spent decades acquiring weapons.
There was no evidence at this point to indicate that the mass shooting was terrorism, FBI Special Agent in Charge Aaron Rouse told a news conference, adding no one had been taken into custody as a suspected accomplice.
Ms Danley said in a statement that she had no clue he was planning the massacre that left 59 dead and more than 500 injured in America’s worst ever mass shooting.
- Bowlers compete in Las Vegas for spot on Team USA
- Golden Knights say they weren’t bothered by NHL’s new tech
- Man shot, killed by Las Vegas police after traffic stop
- Harte Hanks Announces New York Stock Exchange Acceptance of Plan to Regain Listing Compliance
- A Golden road trip for hockey fans: Las Vegas’ hottest attraction is on ice
- Plans developed for using Raiders stadium, Las Vegas venues
- Nevada working with Arizona to finalize Colorado River drought plan
- Las Vegas officers meet young crowd at new Cocoa with a Cop
- North Las Vegas police looking for missing 2-year-old girl
- Homeless person causes fire in front of Mandalay Bay, police say