The girlfriend of the Las Vegas mass murderer has described him as a “kind, caring, quiet man” as police pored over the gunman’s “secret life”. Marilou Danley was interviewed by FBI agents on Wednesday in a bid to discover the motive of Stephen Paddock, who is said to have spent decades acquiring weapons. There was no evidence at this point to indicate that the mass shooting was terrorism, FBI Special Agent in Charge Aaron Rouse told a news conference, adding no one had been taken into custody as a suspected accomplice. Ms Danley said in a statement that she had no clue he was planning the massacre that left 59 dead and more than 500 injured in America’s worst ever mass shooting.
- Golden Knights fans watch win from downtown Las Vegas — PHOTOS
- AgeWell Expo in Las Vegas offers tips to embrace life after 50
- The Latest: Syria TV questions chemical attack allegations
- Las Vegas Sands sees record 1st-quarter earnings
- Prison for 10 jihadists who were planning Barcelona terror attacks
- Word of the Week: Believe It or Not, I Do
- Developer joins battle against incinerator plans
- Gwen Stefani is the latest Las Vegas headliner with ‘Just a Girl’ at Zappos Theater
- Knight to forget: Sharks no match for Vegas in Game 1 drubbing
- 4th Wall Theatre Co. Presents the Comedy Shakespeare in Vegas
Las Vegas gunman's girlfriend says Stephen Paddock was a 'quiet, kind man', as sheriff says it's 'hard to believe' he planned attack alone have 220 words, post on www.telegraph.co.uk at October 5, 2017. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.