- EastEnders Adam Woodyatt praises son for running London Marathon just months after coma left him unable to walk
- EastEnders stars Adam Woodyatt and Steve McFadden will return to the panto this year to pocket huge paydays
- Speeding driver let off with £1,000 fine after almost killing EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt’s son
- EastEnders stars Adam Woodyatt, Sean O’Connor, Sharon Batten and Lacey Turner surprise June Brown with cake and flowers for her 90th birthday
- EastEnders’ Adam Woodyatt in hysterics as James Martin ‘melts’ a £10 note on Saturday Morning show
EASTENDERS star Adam Woodyatt has been developing his own brand of gin called Neat Gin.
The actor has spent months planning it and is going to launch it soon after giving it a test run in a number of bars.
Adam, 48, who plays legendary character Ian Beale on the soap, has been showing off his project on his Twitter.
And he has cheekily claimed trying out different types of gin is “research” for the scheme.
A source told the Sun’s Bizarre column: “This is something Adam is really passionate about.
“He is planning to sell it online, along with merchandise he has lined up with the branding and recipes.
“Soon everyone will be able to get their hands on an Ian Beale gin and tonic.
“Maybe they’ll sell it in the Queen Vic.”
His gin business is not the only venture Adam has outside of the BBC show.
He is due to star in pantomime in Swindon – as Captain Hook in Peter Pan.
The gig is thought to increase his wallet size by a cool £130,000.
In April, a source told the Sun: “A source said: “Soap stars love panto as they can make more money in a few weeks than in six months on the show.
“It’s great news this year’s schedule meant Adam could fit in panto.”
EastEnders legend Adam Woodyatt, aka Ian Beale, is to launch a new gin business have 222 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at 2017-10-12 17:35:15. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.