For many, the sound of President Donald Trump bragging on a 2005 hot-mic tape about grabbing women “by the p—sy” has been seared into their brains for a lifetime.
For others who don’t remember the moment as clearly, there’s now a plaque.
The showrunners of the CW superhero drama Legends of Tomorrow installed a plaque last week marking the spot where Trump made his infamous comments about groping women without their consent to Billy Bush on the Access Hollywood bus.
“On this spot in September 2005, Donald J. Trump bragged about committing sexual assault,” read the plaque that was briefly mounted in the parking lot of NBC’s Burbank Studios in Burbank, California. “In November 2016, he was elected President of the United States.”
Legends of Tomorrow visual effects editor Seth Gottlieb revealed on Facebook that the show’s producers were responsible for the stunt.
RELATED VIDEO: PEOPLE Writer Natasha Stoynoff Breaks Silence, Accuses Donald Trump of Sexual Attack
“In dishonor of our President, the producers of my show have created a plaque commemorating his comments to Billy Bush, which happened on our lot,” Gottlieb wrote on Facebook.
The show’s executive producer, Phil Klemmer, later tweeted that the plaque was only up for about 15 minutes before studio workers took it down.
But, Klemmer said, “the truth remains.”
- 10 Times Donald Trump Has Been Accused of Sexual Harassment—or Worse
- PGA Commissioner on Playing Golf with Trump: ‘He Loves Our Game’
- Final Trump-Clinton debate: Social media data analysis reveals voters are over it
- Pornhub Reveals the Weirdest Porn Terms You Searched For Last Year
- US wins fourth World Cup title, second in a row, beats Dutch
- The World's Richest and Fittest Guys
- Take Her Away
- Fiji's 2021 WRLWC miss highlights murky qualification process
- You Will Get Prostate Cancer
- A Race to the Death
- Most Desirable Woman Award Goes To Emilia Clarke
Donald Trump 'Dishonored' with Plaque Marking the Spot Where He Boasted About Grabbing Women have 332 words, post on people.com at October 27, 2017. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.