By Brandon Davis – September 5, 2017 08:07 pm EDT Share 0 Comments 0 With a new episode of The Walking Dead set to air on Sunday night, the question of “Who is going to die?” is the most important question of the day. Sunday’s new episode is titled Hostiles and Calamities with a synopsis reading, “An Alexandrian finds themselves having to navigate the mysterious, confusing, and terrifying world within The Saviors’ compound.” That Alexandrian is Eugene Porter and he will be at the forefront of the episode as Negan tries to turn him into his own personal bullet manufacturer. Spending time being taken under Negan’s wing means being unsafe. That said, Negan does what something from Eugene, making his life highly valuable. Of all the characters on The Walking Dead, who is in the most danger going into Sunday night’s new episode? While most of the list will be absent from Episode 7×11, we will take a look at their current state… Rick- Danger. Rick has returned to form, best displayed by the negotiation scene with Jadis. He is going to stand by his opinion and stand up for his people. However, not only is that a dangerous choice,… Read full this story
- Can Image Comics Deliver Another Walking Dead?
- The Walking Dead: Andrew Lincoln Might Have Already Spoiled Rick Grimes’ Ending
- The Walking Dead’s 10 Best Episodes of the Decade
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Star Andrew Lincoln Already Revealed How He Wants Rick Grimes’ Story to End
- When Does The Walking Dead Season 8 Premiere?
- The Walking Dead: Devastating Image Shows How Few Original Characters Remain
- The Walking Dead's Rick Grimes Can't Watch The Mandalorian For Hilarious Reason
- 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Posting Crazy Theories on How Carl Can Survive
- 'The Walking Dead' Mid-Season 8 Premiere Review: A Devastating Masterpiece
- Why The Walking Dead Changed An Iconic Comic Book Death
The Walking Dead: Who Dies In Hostiles And Calamities? have 300 words, post on comicbook.com at September 5, 2017. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.