The German supermodel, 44, tells PEOPLE: “I believe that it is important to take time to pause and reflect.”
Klum was far from down as she jetted to Las Vegas for the weekend, looking radiant as she introduced 30 Seconds to Mars at the iHeartRadio Musical Festival. On Saturday, she then caught Jennifer Lopez‘s All I Have Sin City show, sharing a backstage photo on Instagram.
“Love you @jlo …❤️Your show was absolutely AMAZING #vegas #allihave,” Klum wrote.
She also mingled backstage with friends David Foster and David Ghetta.
“She’s flying free” a source said, who adds the mom-of-four was happy to let her hair down with her girlfriends in Vegas.
Earlier this month, a source told PEOPLE that Klum and Schnabel, 30, were “taking time apart.”
“Things have been difficult recently, they live on opposite coasts,” the source said at the time. “And it’s the start of a school year and Heidi has to concentrate on the kids.”
In June, Schnabel was spotted kissing another woman in London in what he previously told PEOPLE was an “innocent situation.“
“The claims that have been made are a misinterpretation of an entirely innocent situation,” Schnabel said at the time. “There is nothing more to this than I was simply saying goodnight to a family friend and we went on our separate ways.”
RELATED VIDEO: Why Heidi Klum Doesn’t Plan to Get Married Again
The couple started dating since 2014, two years after Klum separated from husband Seal, with whom she has three children, Henry, 12, Johan, 10, and daughter Lou, 7. She is also mom to daughter Leni, 13. (Seal and Klum’s divorce was finalized in 2015.)
Schnabel is the eldest son of director Julian Schnabel (The Diving Bell and the Butterfly), and he made a name for himself as a curator and art dealer while still a teenager. He dated Demi Moore in 2012, and has also been linked to Elle Macphersonand Liv Tyler.
- Heidi Klum confirms to Katie Couric she's dating bodyguard Martin Kirsten: 'He's a great man'
- Heidi Klum post-split with Seal: 'I don't know if I'll get married again'
- Seal ‘was not implying’ that Heidi Klum was cheating when he accused her of ‘fornicating with the help:’ rep
- Heidi Klum and Vito Schnabel get serious despite their age difference
- Heidi Klum, 40, dating Demi Moore’s ex Vito Schnabel, 27: report
- Heidi Klum, Seal finalize divorce more than two years after break up
- Charity auction showcases work by Julian Schnabel and bidding run by Vito Schnabel, to the tune of $340K
- Supermodel Heidi Klum still smokin' hot at 42, strips down her intimates collection
- Inside Heidi Klum’s gorgeous $70K a month Manhattan summer rental
- Heidi Klum on dating bodyguard boyfriend Martin Kirsten: ‘I’m very happy’
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kirsten split after over one year of dating
- Heidi Klum tweets SIZZLING bikini shot: CONFESSES ‘not marrying again!’
- Heidi Klum and Seal are splitting after seven-year marriage: statement
- Seal accuses ex-wife Heidi Klum of ‘fornicating with the help’ amid rumors model is dating her bodyguard; Klum's friend denies claim
- Seal opens up on Heidi Klum split on 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show': 'We were shocked'
- Heidi Klum speaks out on cheating allegations: ‘Seal has moved on and so have I’
- Heidi Klum removing Seal tattoo post-split: Model has 'been through a few treatments'
- Heidi Klum beams about dating bodyguard Martin Kirsten: ‘I trust him with my children’s life'
- Seal steps out sans wedding ring, with neon yellow nails, for first time since Heidi Klum split
- Seal files response to wife Heidi Klum’s divorce petition, asks for joint physical custody of couple's four kids
Heidi Klum Confirms Split from Vito Schnabel After 3 Years of Dating have 660 words, post on people.com at September 25, 2017. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.