In the context of more and more fashion brands entering the Vietnamese market and gaining significant market share, domestic firms in the fashion industry have to draw up solutions to regain market share and seize back their position. Popular brand K&K Fashion has been wisely utilising technology to boost sales Massive surge of international fashion brands According to newswire Vietnamnet, there are nearly 200 foreign fashion brands in Vietnam, which hold up to 60 per cent of the market share. Many of them are affordable fashion brands, luring in customers by their diverse fashion products at reasonable prices, such as Mango, which has been present in Vietnam since 2004, the UK brand Topshop, which entered Vietnam in 2013, and the famous affordable brand Zara with its debut in 2016, and recently, Hennes & Mauritz AB (H&M) from Sweden announced launching its first store in Ho Chi Minh City on September 9 this year. The images of long queues of fans in front of fashion shops show the great potential of the Vietnamese market. Thus, some domestic fashion brands may worry about being dominated by these famous brands, as Vietnamese youth prefer foreign labels to catch up with… Read full this story
- Inside Heidi Klum and Tim Gunn’s ‘Making the Cut,’ Amazon’s Bid for an Escapist Fashion Franchise
- Former constable kills son over domestic dispute, held
- Larger women celebrated at inaugural London Plus Size fashion weekend
- Posh punk: fashion turns the clock back to 1977
- Robbers grab 100,000 surgical masks at gunpoint as Ukraine enters shutdown
- Turning uniforms into runway-worthy fashion
- London fashion week: politics meets style at star-studded launch
- Prada the latest fashion brand to make medical face masks
- How about owning a bag made of fashion designer Alexander McQueen’s DNA?
- Mikki Koomar coming up with Xtreme Excellence International Icon Awards
Domestic brands held at gunpoint by international fashion brands have 301 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at August 28, 2017. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.