Here’s a fun clip of celebrities (or whatever you want to call them) being terrible to each other in a way that behooves them greatly by creating “good television” that beckons the prized commodity of “attention.”
On Tuesday night’s America’s Got Talent after an escape-artist type’s act flopped, judge Simon Cowell compared it to the wedding night of his fellow judge Mel B (“Scary Spice”). You may be aware that Mel has alleged her estranged husband Stephen Belafonte physically abused and sexually exploited her (and also got their nanny pregnant), and their ongoing divorce proceedings have become quite complicated. Cowell was almost certainly aware of and vaguely referring to this (“A lot of anticipation, not much promise or delivery,” is how he capped his joke). What a shithead. Mel promptly threw her drink on him and stormed off the stage as Heidi Klum clapped like a seal and then ducked for cover from the splash.
“Mel B is out,” narrated host Tyra Banks. “This is live TV…this is LIVE TV!”
But was it live TV?
“Something just went wrong,” announced yet another judge, Howie Mandel, the voice of reason and Gremlins’ Gizmo. “You know what, it’s live TV.”
I’m still unclear as to whether it was live TV.
“America’s got a vote,” continued Mandel. “It’s live TV.”
I think I need someone to go back over the live TV part.
“This is crazy right now!” screamed Tyra. “This is live TV and it’s crazy.”
America’s Got Talent is now in the portion of its season where its shows are broadcast live, in case you hadn’t heard.
Mel was back onstage to judge the next act, which featured a family of two parents, two kids, and 18 dogs who performed choreography to Katy Perry’s “Roar” ON LIVE TV, Y’ALL!
- Heidi Klum stuns in snakeskin dress and heels ahead of filming America’s Got Talent in LA
- Gabrielle Union and Julianne Hough take the plunge as judges wrap season 14 of America's Got Talent
- Alesha Dixon shows off her post-baby body in a plunging floral jumpsuit as she resumes America's Got Talent filming in LA
- Alesha Dixon replacing Mel B as America's Got Talent judge
- Julianne Hough shows off dancers legs in crimson sequined number with thigh-high split as Gabrielle Union dazzles on America's Got Talent red carpet
- Blind and autistic singer Kodi Lee wins America’s Got Talent
- Heidi Klum rocks metal-studded black leather jacket while arriving at America's Got Talent: The Champions
- Alesha Dixon replaces Mel B as America’s Got Talent judge
- Saved in America Founder: Open Border Helps Cartel Sex-Traffickers Abduct Our Children
- America's great divide is widening
- The shocking true story of America's deadliest theme park
- Trump's twisting the knife in Biden's soft spot -- Meanwhile in America
- Whisk away to Whistler: Insider's guide to North America's biggest ski resort, where deep powder, bucket list activities and a buzzing après scene make it the perfect winter vacation for all the family
- Rihanna says 'the most mentally ill human being in America right now seems to be the president' as she talks her ninth album with Vogue
- How Ukraine got caught up in Trump’s impeachment battle
- Dog-walking startup Wag raised $300 million to unleash growth. Then things got messy
- What each candidate must do in tonight's debate -- Meanwhile in America
- 'I was outraged by the lack of respect' -- The female footballers who fought for change in South America
- My spooky encounters with (a jolly bossy) Princess Margaret: Helena Bonham Carter says she got acting tips after contacting the Queen’s late sister through a medium. So what happened when Giulia Crouch tried to do the same?
- A journey through a land of extreme poverty: welcome to America
America's Got Bedlam have 616 words, post on jezebel.com at August 22, 2017. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.