Property buyers recently bought units from Connor, Ortigas & Company’s new project in Greenhills, as it hit P3.6 billion in total sales on its launch day alone. The 55-story residential tower registered a total of 51 percent sales take up in just 10 hours during its launch event. 494 of Connor’s 970 units are now sold, according to Ortigas & Company SVP and COO Thomas F. Mirasol. “We are elated with the reaction of the market towards Connor. This proves how customers continue to see Greenhills as one of the most ideal areas in Metro Manila to live in not only because of its legacy as a top lifestyle hub, but also for the exciting transformation it is undergoing,” Mirasol said. Among the 494 units sold are 184 serviced residences, or 85 percent of the total number up for sale. Mirasol shared that the strong takeup on serviced residences is indicative of the property market’s increasing interest in homes with hotel-like service, which is also the reason why the developer is now going into that venture. Connor is set to rise on the intersection of Club Filipino Avenue and Eisenhower Street and is envisioned to inject a fresh take on… Read full this story
- Bac Giang looks to attract 1 billion USD of investment in 2020
- Thua Thien-Hue aims to draw 10 projects in IPs, IZs
- Parramatta region is Sydney’s best location for scoring first home buyer benefits
- FDI pledges to Vietnam reach US$8.55 billion in first quarter
- Mayhem at the tills: Tesco supermarket is forced to shut after dozens of panic-buyers ignore 'NHS hour' and strip shelves bare once more amid fears they will miss out
- Stock market hit by coronavirus: Reasons for turmoil, what equity investors should do now
- Green lifestyle and smart technology make Aqua City attractive
- Da Nang seeks approval for four property projects
- Huế IZs, EZs target 10 projects in 2020
- What should investors do as Nifty falls 3,800 points from record high?
55-story Greenhills project attracts buyers, investors have 312 words, post on newsbits.mb.com.ph at August 30, 2017. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.