Ariana Grande and a long list of big-name artists rocked a packed Manchester, England, soccer stadium to help the victims and their families after the suicide bombing at the pop singer’s concert last month. The “One Love Manchester” benefit show Sunday night at Old Trafford came just a day after three terrorists plowed through pedestrians on the London Bridge and went on a stabbing and slashing rampage that killed seven and wounded about 50 more. Grande and A-listers including Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus, Pharrell Williams, Katy Perry and Usher had pledged to show support for the grieving city after the vicious May 22 terror attack that targeted Grande’s fans — many of them young girls — killing 22 people and injuring more than 100. Security at Old Trafford on Sunday was tight, according to the BBC, with an estimated 60,000 people in the audience. “Tonight is all about love, am I right?” Grande told the crowd, adding that the love and unity on display was “the medicine the world really needs right now.” The three-hour concert raised $2.6 million for victims, according to organizers. Grande, 23, did her own songs, such as “Be Alright” and “Break Free.” She also shared… Read full this story
- Ariana Grande wells up in first TV interview since Manchester attack
- Ariana Grande’s partner Mac Miller ‘very proud’ as she releases new music
- Ariana Grande fights tears in first TV interview since Manchester bombing attack
- Ariana Grande releases first single No Tears Left To Cry since Manchester Arena bombing
- Ariana Grande unveils single No Tears Left To Cry
- Ariana Grande unveils new track No Tears Left To Cry
- Ariana Grande fans go wild for singer's new hairstyle
- Ariana Grande debuts first track since terror attack at surprise Coachella performance
- Ariana Grande unveils new album details during emotional TV interview
- Ariana Grande unveils first song since Manchester attack 'No Tears Left to Cry'
SEE IT: It's all about love at Manchester benefit concert with Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber and more have 309 words, post on www.nydailynews.com at June 5, 2017. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.