The global presence of South Korean boy group BTS is getting bigger and stronger. Following their win at the 2017 Billboard Music Awards, the septet consisting of Rap Monster, Jin, Suga, J-Hope, Jimin, V, and Jungkook, were recognized as one of TIME Magazine’s “25 Most Influential People on the Internet” for 2017. TIME cites that the unranked list is compiled “by looking at their global impact on social media and their overall ability to drive news.” BTS, short for Bangtan Sonyeondan and known as “bulletproof boy scouts” in English, is the only K-pop act on the list, alongside big names such as Kim Kardashian, Katy Perry, Rihanna, J.K. Rowling, and Chance the Rapper. TIME mentioned that their massive impact is credited to their dedicated fanbase, A.R.M.Y. , who helped them win the Top Social Artist award this year and launched BTS’ second full-length album “Wings” to No. 26 on the Billboard 200 chart, making it the highest debut peak on the chart for a K-pop album. BTS is currently on their world tour titled “2017 BTS Live Trilogy Episode III: The Wings Tour” with 32 dates spanning Asia, North America, South America, and Oceania. BTS completed their two-day sold out… Read full this story
- Leadership Development - What the Most Influential People Know and Practice
- Are Your Pop-Up Ads Costing You Money?
- Taking a Break With Satellite Internet
- Internet Users Demographics
- 3 of the Dumbest Things Ever Said About Internet Marketing Specialists
- Find and Share the Best of the Internet With Digg
- Internet Marketing - Who Needs Websites?
- The Daily Schedule of a Successful Internet Marketer
- Internet Marketing - How Can I Be Successful?
- Emma Stone is a fourth-time winner on an otherwise serviceable
K-pop group BTS among TIME’s “25 Most Influential People on the Internet” have 275 words, post on entertainment.mb.com.ph at June 29, 2017. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.