J Lo belted out “On the Floor” Sunday night to close out her final show in Vegas for the summer. Alex was hanging with Jenna and Channing … and was, apparently, too intimidated by Mr. Magic Mike to show off his own dance moves.
Even though he’s got J Lo, there are clearly limits to A-Rod’s confidence.
Can’t really blame him after seeing Channing and Jenna’s moves.
- Jenna Dewan says daughter Everly, 6, is very 'loving' toward newborn brother Callum and 'keeps asking when they can share a room'
- Jenna Dewan's fiance shares portrait of son Callum as he hints the baby had past lives: 'This is definitely not his first go round the cosmic wheel'
- Channing Tatum and Jessie J Split Up, and Social Media Is Heartbroken All Over Again
- Jenna Dewan and fiancé Steve Kazee take a stroll with her daughter Everly and their newborn son Callum
- Jenna Dewan busts out her best dance moves alongside fiance Steve Kazee as they stay home with their newborn son and dogs
- Jenna Dewan shares sweet video of fiance Steve Kazee placing 'all the kisses' on their newborn son Callum's forehead
- Jenna Dewan and Fiancé Steve Kazee Say They're Focused on 'New Parenthood,' Not Wedding Planning
- Channing Tatum & Jessie J Split After Reconciliation: They 'Realized It Was Better to Move on'
- Jenna Dewan's Daughter Loves Being a Big Sister: 'She Keeps Asking' When They 'Can Share a Room'
- Channing Tatum and Jessie J Break Up Months After Reconciliation
- Henry Golding and his wife Liv Lo step out for an evening stroll with their new foster dog Stella
- Jessie J dazzles in a sequinned jumpsuit as she performs concert from COVID-19 lockdown to celebrate her 32nd birthday
- Fall 2017’s Hottest Movies: Killer Clowns, Crazy J. Law, Wonder Woman, and More
Alex Rodriguez, Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Party Together at J Lo's Vegas Show have 319 words, post on www.tmz.com at June 12, 2017. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.