PRINCESS Bea’s ex is to wed an ad exec lookalike — just months after he knocked back the young Royal’s marriage ultimatum.
High-flying US exec Dave Clark, 32, called time on their 10-year relationship after she demanded he marry her last summer.
Princess Beatrice and Dave Clark together last yearHe has since been dating New York advertising executive Lynn Anderson, 31, and has swiftly gone down on one knee.
He even posted a picture on social media of the couple together and Miss Anderson wearing his engagement ring.
US-born Dave – dubbed “Mr Smiley” by Bea’s mum, Sarah, the Duchess of York – met Virginia-born Lynn in the US, where he is an executive for cab app Uber.
A source said: “Dave is smitten.”
The Queen’s grand-daughter, 28, was left devastated after they broke up but is said to be “super happy” at his news.
She could even attend the wedding, sources said.
Among the others expected to be “super happy” is Prince William.
He never approved of his cousin’s choice, finding him “indiscreet”, and refused to invite Dave to the Royal Wedding in 2011.
Before their split many feared the Succession of the Crown Act had held the couple back from tying the knot.
The Act obliges the first six in line to the throne to ask the Queen’s permission before they wed.
But the Duke of York’s eldest daughter was pushed back to seventh in line after last year’s birth of Princess Charlotte – and issued her fatal ultimatum.
- 10-Year-Old Girl Sexually Assaulted By Five Men – Police Admit To Mishandling The Case, Leaving Offenders Free
- Princess Eugenie holds hands with Princess Beatrice's boyfriend Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi on double date
- Princess Beatrice calls becoming a stepmom a 'great honor'
- Princess Beatrice returns to social media after 4-month silence
- Daughter of one of Britain's first gay dads whose ex-boyfriend is engaged to her father reveals he talks about their sex life in front of her 'all the time'
- The Christchurch buildings still empty 10 years after the February quake
- Vernon Kay says pals Ant and Dec told him not to do ‘horrific’ I’m A Celebrity for 10 years
- Alessandra Ambrosio wears a bikini on the beach in Brazil as she says 'words can not describe this paradise'... just months before her 40th birthday
- Princess Eugenie gives birth: Queen's granddaughter welcomes 8lb 1oz baby boy with husband Jack Brooksbank
- Most popular royal photos of the year revealed: Snap of Prince William on a garden swing with George, Charlotte and Louis is the most 'liked' of 2020 - and the Cambridge children dominate the top 10
Princess Beatrice’s ex Dave Clark now engaged to advertising exec just months after ending 10-year romance with royal have 422 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at May 20, 2017. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.