Web browsers are our constant companions, so having a browser that feels slower than it should—or even crashes on you—is no fun at all. Here are some ways you can get Chrome running like new again. We’ve talked before about how to optimize Chrome for maximum privacy, and about how to troubleshoot Chrome crashes. Now it’s time to turn our attention to ways you might be able to speed things up. We’ll be covering the basics—like keeping Chrome up-to-date and managing your extensions—as well as some advanced options, and even some experimental features. Keep Chrome Updated One of the best things you can do to keep Chrome running smoothly is to keep it up to date. Chrome automatically downloads and installs updates, but only when you don’t have Chrome open. You can easily solve this by just closing Chrome once in a while. But, if you’re like us, you probably have a Chrome window open most of the time. If there’s an update available for Chrome, you’ll see the Options icon at the far right of the toolbar change to a green up arrow. Open the options menu and select the “Update Google Chrome” command to start an update. Chrome warns… Read full this story
- Make Extra Money Fast By Starting A Blog - Simple, Easy Tips To Profit From
- Make Extra Money Fast With Your Website Or Blog Following These Simple, Easy Steps
- Nintendo DS Browser - What Makes It So Special?
- My Top 10 Tips for Slow Cooking in the Fast Lane
- Directory Submission Software Makes Directory Submissions Fast And Easy
- Adsense Money Can Make Google Pay Your Rent
- A Beginner's Guide To Google Analytics - Why You Should Have It On Your Website
- Internet Explorer 7 Browser and Small Business Websites
- Niche Browser Review
- Simple Strategies For Surviving A Google Dance
Browser Slow? How to Make Google Chrome Fast Again have 305 words, post on www.howtogeek.com at May 5, 2017. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.