Heartbreak High spanned six years and seven seasons between 1994 and 1999, and centred on the tough, plucky students of Hartley High. The teen drama, which aired both on Network Ten and the ABC, was set in a multiracial area of Sydney, and brought with it realistic and at times edgy story lines. What started as a spin-off of the 1993 Australian film The Heartbreak Kid, starring Alex Dimitriades and Claudia Karvan, grew to become its own urban universe. Scroll down for video Teen drama: Heartbreak High spanned six years and seven seasons between 1994 and 1999, and centred on the tough, plucky students of Hartley High The show won accolades for its willingness to tackle gritty issues, including drug use, homelessness and crime. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next A Real Housewife, a property agent … and one Hollywood… From Joanna the singing schoolgirl to Liam Neeson’s lovesick… From mental hospitals to a German broadcast studio and even… Where are the stars of Dallas now? 35 years since ‘Who Shot… Share this article Share 1k shares After the students graduated, the show continued to follow them, with the school setting switching out to focus on the Poulos family and the Shark… Read full this story
- The ‘Fast and Furious’ boy racers who injured 17 in '70mph' crash as officers were 'unaware' of event advertised on Facebook despite neighbours reporting it to police 'HUNDREDS of times'
- Jedi Confidential: Inside the Dark New ‘Star Wars’ Movie
- Plane carrying £15m Cardiff City star Emiliano Sala could have been brought down by ICE on the wings, say experts - after its part-time pilot admitted to being 'rusty' with landing system
- EXCLUSIVE: Smallville actress Allison Mack takes control of branding cult Nxivm after arrest of leader Keith Raniere as it’s revealed he had sex with a 12-year-old dogwalker and forced a follower to run headfirst into a tree
- 'I am broken from inside': K-pop boy band singer who killed himself in a hotel room wrote he was 'engulfed' by depression in suicide note, friend reveals, as fans gather to mourn in Seoul
- Barry Bennell: the predatory Pied Piper who made stars and shattered lives
- Pride Of Britain: Holly Willoughby stuns in a form-fitting red and purple gown as she joins Susanna Reid, Lucy Mecklenburgh and Sam Faiers on the star-studded red carpet
- The far-right ‘Barbies’ luring Brit girls with promise of luxury lifestyle, ‘star’ status and thousands of male admirers
- Disney star Chris Tavarez charged with domestic violence after K.C. Undercover actor ‘leaves girlfriend with concussion’
- I was Britain's oldest 'test tube mother': Twenty one years on, the psychotherapist who had twins at 54 describes how she’s overcome social prejudice, exhaustion – and the tragedy that left her a single mother
A horrific accident that left a Hollywood star partly blind, a drunk driving arrest and a former pin up boy who vowed never to act again: Where are the stars of Heartbreak High now? have 442 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at May 3, 2017. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.