Maybe her “Trump diet” is paying off. Lena Dunham appeared noticeably slimmed down Wednesday night on the red carpet at the launch of celebrity trainer Tracy Anderson’s new studio. The 30-year-old “Girls” star posted a photo last month of her cheeky “Trump Diet” filled with political jabs at the POTUS and healthyish eating guidelines like green tea and only half a croissant in the morning, but it’s clear she really is working out, too. “Donald Trump became president and I stopped being able to eat food,” she told Howard Stern in February after he complimented her weight loss. “Everyone’s been asking like, ‘What have you been doing?’ And I’m like, ‘Try soul-crushing pain and devastation and hopelessness and you, too, will lose weight.'” Dunham, who has often noted that her weight fluctuates, appeared to have a more trim waist and toned arms on the carpet as she sported tight, colorful leggings and a tank top. “I have been 30 pounds heavier and I’ve been 30 pounds lighter, and it has never had an effect on my ability to find love or connect with people,” she said in the past. Dunham has always promoted body confidence and has never shied away… Read full this story
- Dance show for all shapes and sizes
- LG show its first OLED TV with curved screen
- Hoang Anh Gia Lai reports $49 million loss in first half
- Viettel seeks to raise 3G prices to cover losses from production
- Maritime firm VST to incur losses in spite of positive earning
- Struggling Korean builders tell employees to show loyalty: buy apartments
- Loss of Radioactive Sources and Warning Alarm
- China manufacturing shows 'modest improvement': HSBC
- Donald denied World No. 1 golf spot with playoff loss
- 'Weigh-ins help prevent piling on pounds at Christmas'
Lena Dunham shows off dramatic weight loss have 287 words, post on www.nydailynews.com at March 16, 2017. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.