HONG KONG – Genting Hong Kong Limited (“Genting”) is pleased to announce the appointment of Mr. Colin Au as the Group President of the Company with immediate effect and Mr. Kent Zhu as President of Genting Cruise Lines, effective May this year. Tan Sri Lim Kok Thay(Tan Sri Lim), Chairman of the Board, continues to be the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the Company. Mr. Colin Au joined the Genting Group 38 years ago and served in different positions within the Group in Malaysia, Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, New York, Miami and Germany. Mr. Au was the founding President and CEO of Genting Hong Kong in 1993, and introduced cruising in Asia. Mr. Au graduated with a Chemical Engineering degree from the University of Birmingham, U.K. in 1972 and a MBA from the Harvard Graduate School of Business in 1974. “With the quantum leap in size of the Company, we are pleased to appoint Mr. Au as the Group President of Genting Hong Kong to provide the leadership moving forward. He will focus his attention on Genting Cruise Lines, MV Werften, the German shipyard group and other assets of the Company,” says Tan Sri Lim. Genting Cruise Lines is a… Read full this story
- Hong Kong reports 4 new COVID-19 cases, 1,004 in total
- Hong Kong reports 13 new confirmed COVID-19 cases, 973 in total
- Hong Kong reports 4 new COVID-19 cases, 1,016 in total
- Cathay Pacific boss quits after Hong Kong protests hit share price
- Hong Kong Court Upholds Prison, Fines for Wearing Masks at Protests
- Special Report: Hong Kong judges battle Beijing over rule of law as pandemic chills protests
- Hong Kong protests may give Taiwan’s leader a boost vs China
- Hong Kong's LGBT+ community calls for new top judge to work with them
- China’s top official in Hong Kong pushes for national security law
- Top China official to Hong Kong urges national security law 'as soon as possible'
Genting Hong Kong announces appointment of two new Presidents have 313 words, post on www.traveldailynews.asia at March 21, 2017. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.