Viet Nam News HÀ NỘI – Inspectors of Hà Nội’s Transport Department have identified 29 locations across the city where coaches usually pick or drop off passengers illegally. Of the locations, 10 locations are in Hoàn Kiếm District, one is in Đống Đa District, two are in Hoàng Mai District, three are in Cầu Giấy, three are in Nam Từ Liêm, four are in Bắc Từ Liêm and six are in Thanh Xuân District. In the first two months of this year, transport inspectors cracked down on 265 cases related to the picking and dropping of coach passengers at wrong locations. Under the Government’s Decision 171/2013/NĐ-CP, dated November 2013, fines imposed for such violations range from VNĐ1 million to VNĐ2 million. In addition, those flouting the rules will have their driving licence revoked for one month. Coaches running on fixed routes are only allowed to pick or drop off passengers at departure and destination points at coach stations. Coaches that pick up passengers from wrong locations are said to “kill” those which obey the rule. Deputy Minister of Transport Nguyễn Hồng Trường at a meeting last week said Hà Nội was failing to crack down on the unlawful pick-ups or…
- Some mystery seeds illegally sent from China identified
- Shocking moment partygoers throw objects at police and PC falls to ground as illegal 'cookout' rave on Kent beach organised by London jerk chicken shop turns violent leaving four officers injured
- Four police officers are injured as hundreds attend illegal 'cookout' rave on Kent beach organised by London jerk chicken shop before leaving mounds of litter
- UK Govt Calls in Military over Mass Flow of Illegal Migrants
- Chinese national arrested for illegally entering Vietnam
- Joe Biden tells his supporters 'Let's go win this' after picking Kamala Harris as his running mate - which could make her the first black woman VP - and says 'together we can beat Donald Trump'
- Calais Mayor: Stopping Illegal Boat Migrants Is Declaration of ‘Maritime War’
- Test and Trace is getting WORSE: Data shows number of contacts of Covid-19 patients being reached has dropped for a second week to 72.4% - but Boris Johnson still insists it's 'world-beating'
- Police identify 39 people found dead in truck as Chinese nationals
- Kamala Harris: The conventional (and predictable) pick all along
29 illegal pick-up/drop-off locations identified have 384 words, post on at March 7, 2017. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.