“Bring Dream back to her Dad please,” Kardashian captioned a meme that depicts Chyna “stealing Christmas” dressed as the Grinch
After Kardashian, 29, shared footage of empty rooms in his home and claimed Chyna "took the baby, took the whole nursery we built" on Saturday, he began posting memes people had created of the couple's apparent breakup.
"Bring Dream back to her Dad please," Kardashian captioned one meme that depicts Chyna, 28, "stealing Christmas" dressed as the Grinch with their daughter Dream and Chyna's 4-year-old son King (from her previous relationship with Tyga ) in her bag. "She blocked me or else I would ask to see her and she has the guard gate not letting me in the gate either. I just miss baby Dream." (In a since-deleted post, Chyna said Kardashian could come see Dream if he wanted to because he "knows where we are.")
In another post that shows Kardashian standing alone in an empty house, he claims that although he's sharing the comical memes, the situation is anything but humorous.
"This is all very real and serious to me and I'm trying to cheer myself up with these and they are making me laugh. So relax," he wrote. "This wasn't fake or some publicity stunt. Trust me. My one month old beautiful baby girl got taken from me along with my wife who left me. Been upset for days so relax. This is all very real in my life. I don't play when it comes to my woman and my baby."
Kardashian's most recent post was a collage of photos of his daughter.
"Pretty Dream," he captioned the photos. "Miss u pretty mama."
Chyna also appeared to regain control of her Instagram account after it was hacked on Saturday, sharing a photo of her children to promote the special episode of Rob & Chyna featuring Dream's birth.
The anonymous hacker claimed she had left Kardashian and they were going to "expose" the reality star and how she was using Kardashian while allegedly cheating on him with other men. The hacker then began to share private messages and text conversations allegedly between Chyna and her lawyer, Jaden Smith and rapper Young Thug — although they didn't appear to show any signs of infidelity on Chyna's part.
Chyna later confirmed that the conversations were true, and even implied that Kardashian was behind the hack in a since-deleted post.
- Inside Blac Chyna's $3.1million LA mansion: Reality star's lavish abode boasts a snazzy wine cellar, all-white interiors, and a perfect outdoor swimming pool for her children
- Kim Kardashian worries how she will go to the bathroom in a corset at Met Gala: 'If it's an emergency I pee my pants and have my sister wipe my leg'
- Keeping Up With The Kardashians: Kanye West questions Kim's 'sexy' corset look night before Met Gala
- Sports Illustrated Swimsuit model Camille Kostek gets candid on dating Rob Gronkowski: ‘It just feels good’
- John Travolta recalls time a fan snuck into his home and hid in his closet back in the '80s: 'It did scare me!'
- People Are Sharing Their Scariest Real-Life Stories And Now I Can't Sleep
- People are telling darkest secrets to Fesshole
- Keira Knightley catches the eye in a breezy floral skirt as she leaves home with a team of assistants... one month after the birth of her second child
- Dating Advice for Men: Why Some Women Like 'Em Younger
- How Much Is Enough?
- America: Police State Incorporated
Rob Kardashian Says Blac Chyna Won't Let Him See Baby Dream have 701 words, post on people.com at December 18, 2016. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.