Democrats would be more excited for Sen. Bernie Sanders or Vice President Joe Biden to run than Sen. Elizabeth Warren or Hillary Clinton (62% would prefer she didn’t). Does that mean the first woman president won’t be elected in 2020, either? Not necessarily. Even ahead of Joe and Bernie, is “someone entirely new.” That’s right, a whopping 66% of those polled think the party’s special someone is still out there, yet to be named, an unknown to run against Donald Trump. Trump, who is taking office in one month, has 38% of voters feeling “alarmed.” The exact same percentage feel “hopeful.” Also evenly split, the number of Trump voters who support an investigation into whether Russia meddled in the election (48%-47%; that breakdown is 62%-33% when non-Trump voters are included). Voters are also split on Trump’s handling of the transition: 41% approve; 40% disapprove. Where voters agree: nearly half want Trump to focus on jobs first, and only 1% would prioritize investigating Hillary Clinton.The North Pole this time of year is supposed to be unimaginably cold. It’s how the elves do their best work. Instead, temperatures at the top of the world are forecast to soar into the 20s Thursday. That might… Read full this story
- Takeaways From Emerson’s Texas Senate and Presidential Poll
- Indy 500: Michael Andretti supports locked-in entries.
- ‘Don’t Let Go’ keeps a firm grip on twists and time-traveling
- Patriots’ Chase Winovich gets his motor running
- How Booker just rekindled my love for America
- 'Minecraft Hardcore’ Streamer Philza Loses His 5-Year Run in a Most Unfortunate Way
- Editorial: Don't let this tragedy happen to you
- Not in a good place: Trump and the state-by-state approval polls
- 70 Percent of American Voters Are Open to Electing A Gay President But Majority Don't Think Others Are: Poll
- Kickin’ it with Kiz: Drew Lock has been Broncos QB for less than 72 hours. Has hype already reached Tebowmania levels?
Poll: Don't lock her up, just don't let her run again have 311 words, post on www.usatoday.com at December 21, 2016. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.