MOSCOW (Sputnik) — The attacks started soon after 9 p.m. local time (22:00 GMT). The first three explosions occurred outside Stade de France, a stadium in Saint-Denis. The jihadists detonated their suicide belts during a football game between France and Germany, which was attended by French President Francois Hollande. The explosions occurred at two fast-food facilities and a bar located near the stadium. After the first two explosions, the president’s security service rushed him away from the stadium. The attacks in the vicinity of the sports facility resulted in deaths of three people. © AP Photo / Christophe EnaSpectators invade the pitch of the Stade de France stadium after the international friendly soccer match between France and Germany in Saint Denis, outside Paris, Friday, Nov. 13, 2015 The second group of terrorists of at least three people attacked cafes and restaurants in northeastern Paris. Shooting was first reported from the bar dubbed Le Carillon, where a man wearing a mask opened fire from a semi-automatic gun. Witnesses said the man then crossed the road and started shooting at the Le Petit Cambodge (Little Cambodia) restaurant. Several minutes later, gunmen opened fire on diners in a cafe in the Canal Saint Martin neighborhood. Police later found a car peppered with bullets and an abandoned motorcycle there. The next attack came at the La Casa Nostra pizzeria… Read full this story
- Paris: Tossed but not Sunk
- Female partner of man found carrying two guns and a copy of the Koran at Euro Disney is arrested at their home in Paris after fleeing the scene
- Man Arrested Near Marseille with Kalashnikov Rifle, Ammunition, Rocket-Launcher
- New DCU research finds social media used to polarise public opinion against refugees
- French police arrest former National Front candidate in his 80s after he is suspected of shooting two people at a mosque when they surprised him as he tried to burn it down
- 'We're ready to go in': Turkish army confirms preparations to invade Syria 'are complete' as explosions are seen on the border - as Donald Trump says 'let them take care of it' after pulling troops from the area despite fears for safety of
What Is Known About November 2015 Paris Terrorist Attacks have 349 words, post on sputniknews.com at November 13, 2016. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.