Ho Chi Minh City (VNA) – Vietjet offers 300,000 promotional tickets priced at zero dollars from November 23 -25 in a move to celebrate the coming travel and shopping season in Southeast Asia. The promotion is applied for all routes between Vietnam and Southeast Asian countries including Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia and Myanmar and travel from December 1, 2016 to December 31, 2017, excluding national holidays. Thanks to diverse cultures, unique sceneries and impressive cuisines, Southeast Asian destinations are attracted to global travelers. Also the area is famous for being tourism-friendly at the affordable costs and abundant air fare promotions, which is always the driving force to travelers and shopaholics, the airline said. With its high-quality services, special low-fare tickets and diverse ticket classes, Vietjet offers its passengers enjoyable flights with dynamic and friendly flight crew, comfy seats, amazing hot meals and special surprises from the airline’s inflight activities. Vietjet Air now owns more than 40 A320 and A321 planes which make some 350 flights every day. Its flight network has covered almost all destinations in Vietnam and many others in Singapore, the Republic of Korea, China, Thailand, Myanmar and Malaysia. It has provided services for more than 30 million passengers… Read full this story
- Avoiding The Year End Sales Push Is The Best Sales Strategy
- Business Strategy - Year End Considerations
- These 4 Last-Minute, Year-End Tax Strategies Can Save You Money
- How to Make a Year-end Job Search Work for You!
- Tax Planning: Year End
- A Lesson In Email: The Money Is In The List... With The Back-End Sales
- Internet Video Combines Marketing-Sales-Promotion And Advertising Saving You Thousands Of Dollars!
- Report Card on Florida Schools Policy to End Social Promotion
- Holiday Marketing: Creative Options for Year-end Promotion
- How to Get the Most From Your Sales Promotions
Vietjet launches year-end sales with promotional tickets have 288 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 23, 2016. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.